two

When Niall finished the test, he was majorly relieved. It had been one of the hardest tests he had ever taken, and that was saying a lot. Most of it was personal, which Niall didn't enjoy speaking of in the first place. It had been quite hard to answer several questions. Whenever he was stuck, he would look up at Louis, Louis would look back, and they would share a look before continuing with their tests.

"Glad that's over. Again," Louis grumbled as the monotonous woman took his test. Niall nodded solemnly. "Are you okay? You looked like you wouldn't make it a couple times."

"I'm just not very good at talking about myself," Niall confessed. Louis looked surprised, but he quickly got over it.

"You'll get a dom, I'm sure of it. Who wouldn't like a blonde Irishman?" Louis chuckled a bit at his own joke. Niall smiled grimly.

"All I know is this is going to be a long two hours."

-

"Time to meet your doms!" A submissive in the front said into a microphone. She sounded overly enthusiastic. Niall figured she had found her dom on the first time she took your test. "Now I need, in alphabetical order, these people." Niall stopped listening. He figured she wouldn't call his name anyway. "...Niall Horan? Is there a Niall Horan?"

"Niall!" Louis said in a hushed whisper. "She called your name!"

Niall stood up in a rush. Had he really be called? Had he been matched? "Come along, dear," the woman said to him. Niall hurried along and stood in his respective place in line. She called a few more names, and Niall nearly jumped out of his place when he heard it was Louis.

Louis gave him Niall a wink, so the blonde stayed in his place. "You'll be at table twenty-nine," the cheery woman told Niall. Niall almost screamed when she told Louis he would be at table thirty.

The subs broke out of their alphabetical line when the woman turned her back. Louis jogged up to Niall. "We both made it through! I told you you were some sort of good luck charm, blondie!" Louis ruffed his hair and Niall scowled at him.

"Leave my hair alone. I need to look good. First impressions are everything." Niall reached his arms up and tried to fix his hair.

"Just be yourself, Niall," Louis softened. "I didn't mess up your hair too badly. You look just the same."

"Thank you." Niall breathed a heavy sigh. "I'm nervous as hell."

"There's no reason to be. It's just a person. Wait, did you say you prefered men or women?" Louis asked, confused. That had been one of the things he had forgotten to ask.

"Men. That was one thing I was sure of," Niall joked. Both boys shared a good laugh before they sat in their respectful chairs.

"The doms will be out in a moment!" said a voice over the intercom.

"Oh, God," Niall paled.

"Fine, you'll be fine," Louis cooed. He placed a hand on Niall's back.

Suddenly, a door opened on the other side of the room, and the doms filed in. Niall panicked. Which one was his?

His question was soon answered. Someone sat down in front of Niall, and he lifted his eyes from the table. The man that sat in front of Niall was much too attractive to be matched with Niall. Did he have the right table?

The man was tall. Niall could tell from how he dwarfed the chair. He had brown hair in a little mohawk and the most amazing brown eyes Niall had ever seen. He had a little birthmark on his neck that Niall wanted to suck on. He was beautiful.

"Are you sure you have the right table?" Niall sputtered. He quickly covered his mouth with an apologetic look on his face.

The man in front of him chuckled. "I believe I was sent to table twenty-nine. This is twenty-nine, I presume?"

"Yes, sir," Niall said meekly.

"Then we're on the same page. Tell me your name, beautiful," the man murmured. (He looked sexy leaning on the table the way he was.)

"Niall, Niall Horan," Niall answered quietly. He moved his eyes back to the table.

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne. Please do look at me when I'm speaking to you and vice versa. You have lovely eyes," Liam spoke gently, as if he could feel the fear radiating off Niall.

"Yes, sir." Niall looked up at him. He could have gotten lost in Liam's eyes.

"May I see your packet, Niall?" Liam gestured to the packet Niall was holding in a death grip in his hands. Niall quickly tried to unwrinkle it and hand it over. Liam hummed as he looked it over. "Do you have to go home this afternoon?"

"My mum would like me home, yes," Niall answered softly. He looked around the room. Most subs were leaving with their doms, Louis included. Would Niall ever see him again? "If you want to see me, you can visit sometime after noon tomorrow? I have uni until noon."

"I'll see you then. Would you mind me driving you home?" Liam stood and raised his hand out for Niall to take.

"Yes, please? My mother said I can't come home unless my dom brings me to the door. She was fairly certain I would find one." Niall shyly took Liam's hand. "I guess she was right, though. Can you tell me a bit about yourself, sir?"

"How about," Liam paused. "I give you my file? And I keep yours? It has everything you need to know about me in it. Everything else, rule wise and such, I'll tell you in a week when you will be moving into my house. How does that sound?"

"Yes, thank you, sir." Niall smiled up at him and glanced back down at their intertwined hands. He felt happier than he had in ages.

Liam's breath ghosted across his ear. "Please, Niall. Call me Daddy."

•-•

ahahaha i have no life

i'm really starting to like this?????

i have no friends

my eyes hurt

i'm such a complanier

#liamisdaddy if you're reading

so comment??

bai

1037 words

(4/11/14)