seven

Harry and Louis stayed for dinner that night, per Niall's request. Niall had also insisted on cooking some sort of dinner, and he refused to let anyone in the kitchen until he had finished. Louis sat on the couch in the living room and flipped through channels on the television while he waited for Niall to finish.

"Niall, are you done yet?" Louis yelled.

"Nearly!" Niall yelled back. he poked his head out of the kitchen door. "But you don't need to yell. I can hear you just fine." Niall giggled and turned back into the kitchen to finish up his dinner.

Niall was making his mother's lasagna. She had taught him how to make it not very long before his tests came to be. That was one thing he had to thank her for. ("You need to be able to make something," she had said in an exasperated tone.)

"Is he done yet?" Liam asked softly as he and Harry walked down the stairs. "We're finished for the day, I think."

"He said he was nearly finished," Louis shrugged. "I hope that means we'll be eating in the next half hour or so. I've gotten hungry again."

"How?" Harry asked. He sounded oddly surprised.

"I dunno."

"I'm finished!" Niall announced as he skipped into the living room. "Oh, good! Are you both finished too?" Niall cocked his head at Liam as he skipped by to give him a kiss. Without even waiting for the answer, Niall skipped back into the kitchen to begin plating his food.

Harry looked at Liam with curious eyes, and Liam just shrugged. The three got up and headed into the kitchen. It smelled wonderful.

"Plates are on the table," Niall said dismissively as he set out four glasses. "What would you like to drink?"

A chorus of "water" filled the room and Niall smiled brightly; he filled the four glasses with water and brought them two at a time to the dining room. They sat awkwardly at the table, waiting to see who would eat first.

Rolling his eyes happily, Niall scooped a bit of his lasagna into his mouth. Everyone sighed in relief and lifted their own forks to their mouths.

"Well?" Niall asked in excitement.

"This is wonderful, baby," Liam said immediately. Louis agreed and Harry nodded.

"Thank you," Niall said shyly. He looked down at his food and smiled.

The rest of the meal was silent.

-

"You did so good, baby," Liam complimented after Harry and Louis had left. The couple sat on the couch. Niall was cuddled into his arms.

"Thanks, Daddy," Niall yawned cutely. Liam chuckled.

"Would you be objected to do something tonight?" He murmured in Niall's ear. The blonde bit his lip to hold back a moan. "Go upstairs and strip. Lay on the bed and wait for me, yeah? I'll be up soon."

Niall jumped up immediately and narrowly avoided stumbling. He looked at Liam and giggled. Liam wondered how he had gotten so lucky. Niall then ran up the stairs and disappeared.

Liam waited long enough to make sure that Niall would have enough time to do what he requested, and then he jogged up the stairs himself. Niall was laying in the middle of his bed in a star. He was naked. Niall had even folded his clothes messily and placed them in the corner of the room.

"You look so pretty, baby," Liam nearly moaned. Niall did look very good. He was pale, but the nice kind of pale. His skin was creamy and clear, excluding the cute moles dotting along his whole body.

"Thank you, Daddy," Niall did moan. He was getting off on Liam's words; Liam could tell.

"Are you going to be good for me, baby?" Liam asked huskily. "Are you going to be good for Daddy?"

"I'll be so good for you, Daddy," Niall panted. "Please."

"We're not going all the way. Not now, anyway. Tonight, I'm going to treat you for being so good. Do you want to look at me?"

"Please," Niall whined. "Wanna see you, Daddy."

Liam grinned evilly and began his plan to tease a bit. He slowly pulled his shirt from his body, watching as Niall's breathing got a bit heavier. He popped the button on his pants. Niall whined, but he didn't move from his place on the bed.

"Doing so good, princess," Liam cooed. He decided to take pity on Niall and how the boy was making an effort to please Liam. He pulled his pants and boxers down swiftly, exposing his hard length to the cold air. Liam bit his lip, and Niall moaned loudly.

Liam started at his neck. He bit and sucked lightly; not enough to mark him up, but enougn to make Niall's moans get a bit louder. Liam moved down to Niall's nipples, sucking hard. Niall nearly screamed.

"Please, please, Daddy. Need you, need you to touch me," Niall babbled.

"I am touching you, silly," Liam laughed. He did as Niall wanted, though. Liam leaned down and wrapped a hand around Niall's length. This time, Niall really did scream out in pleasure.

Liam pumped Niall lazily, still working at his neck and nipples. It wasn't too long until Niall came, babbling out a chorus of Daddy's and trying to blink back the tears of pleasure that welled up in his eyes.

By the time Niall had calmed down enough to speak coherently, Liam was still hard. Niall reached a hand down and began to help Liam with his own problem.

"You got really hard, Daddy," Niall giggled. He used both hands to pump Liam: one running up and down and playing with the head, the other rolling and foddling with his balls. "You've got such a pretty cock. I'd like to see it in me. Are you going to come for me, Daddy? Please? I'd like to taste you."

The movement of Niall's hand and the tone of his voice pushed Liam over the edge. He came with a long groan. Niall immediately raised his hand to his mouth and began licking Liam off his fingers.

"You taste good, Daddy," Niall smiled before he fell asleep.

•-•

this book is not for those that dislike smut

or daddy kink

???

so hi

this book is lovely

leave comments?

bai!

1056 words

20.11.14