eleven

"So salmon or...?" Niall asked hesitantly. Louis sat in the child's place of the grocery cart, swinging his legs back and forth.

"I dunno, babe. You're cooking it," Louis shrugged. Niall gave him an exasperated look.

"I dunno, babe. You're eating it," he replied. Niall put both fish into the cart. He would cook them both eventually, anyway.

"How much longer?" Louis groaned. "My feet are killing me."

"Are you an idiot?" Niall burst. Several other people in the meat section turned to glare at him. Niall saw several doms (from the marks on their wrists) and cowered back.

"No, I am not an idiot, Nialler. Please, this cart is cutting off the circulation in my thighs."

"I just want some candy," Niall sighed and headed for the candy aisle. "Let me get some candy and we'll go."

Louis hummed in response and let Niall push him and the cart toward the candy aisle.

-

Louis and Niall probably were as close as two subs could get without making their doms uncomfortable. There was never one without the other, and their doms wondered if they would even die together.

"We should just move in together," Harry laughed over dinner. "Lou and I are always here, anyway." Niall and Louis let out little giggles.

"Nah." Niall shook his head and giggled. "As much as I love you guys, I do love my alone time with LiLi."

Around the other boys, Niall had taken to calling Liam 'LiLi' instead of Daddy. It worked a bit better, and neither were embarrassed by the kink they had going for them.

"Love you, princess."

"Love you, Daddy."

It slips sometimes, okay?

-

Liam didn't normally do vanilla sex. He prefered the kinky things, like toys and begging and face fucking, but nights did come when he and Niall just laid and soaked up each other's presence.

"More, Daddy," Niall huffed, wiggling down farther onto Liam's dick. Liam was still above him, only holding himself up on his elbows.

"Patience, princess. We're going slow, remember?" Liam kissed Niall softly. ''Gonna fill you up so good, love. You're going to be so wonderfully full with my come."

"Please," Niall whimpered. Liam steadily began rocking into the boy. The moans that came from Niall's mouth were soft and sweet. Liam placed his lips over Niall's to swallow them down.

Liam came inside Niall for the first time that night. (And he licked up what dripped out, too.)

-

"I'm sore," Niall pouted the next morning. It was time for Liam to go into the office, and Harry would be knocking on the door any minute, his car keys in one hand and Louis in the other. "I don't want to get up."

"I know you don't, princess," Liam cooed. He leaned down and placed a kiss on Niall's forehead. "You need to, though. At the very least, you need to get up and move downstairs. Maybe you and Louis can go out today? I'll leave my card on the counter."

"Thank you, Daddy," Niall hummed. He closed his eyes and nearly fell back asleep, until the doorbell rang.

"That'll be Haz and Lou," Liam sighed. He moved from his spot next to Niall. "I'll go let them in. You better be dressed and downstairs in time to give me a kiss goodbye." Liam gave Niall a somewhat playful dom look before leaving the bedroom.

Niall slid from the bed with great difficulty. He was more sore than he had ever been. How did that make any sense? It took time to waddle his way over to the closet, but he eventually pulled on a sweater long enough to cover the fact that he was wearing panties underneath.

Walking downstairs was a struggle, too. Niall made it down just in time to give Liam a goodbye kiss. "Love you, Daddy," he whispered in his ear. Liam gave him a cute little pout and whispered that he loved his little princess, too.

"What do you want to do today? The men left their cards," Louis sighed and fell dramatically back onto the couch. "I wish our couch was this soft. Why is yours this soft?"

"Have no clue," Niall said as he waddled over to the couch. "I wanna know why I'm so sore, though. I'd like to do something about that before I think of anything else."

Louis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Liam was exceptionally rough last night, then?"

"No," Niall said as he shoved his face into a pillow. "He was exceptionally gentle. That's why I don't understand."

"I don't know, dude," Louis sighed. "Subs bodies-especially male subs-are just like that. We can handle all the rough stuff, but the minute someone's gentle we nearly break apart. I'll help you get dressed if you want."

"You're a good mate, Tommo. But let's not tell the men about this?"

"Wouldn't dream of it." They both laughed.

-

"D'you think this is good?" Niall asked, waving his bum around in Louis' face. The pair had opted to shop for leggings today. Louis had lost interest because it was Niall's turn to try things on; the brunette had somehow sneaked a soft pretzel into the shop.

"I think your ass looks wonderful," Louis replied nonchalantly. He smacked on his pretzel. "Liam'll go crazy seeing you in those."

"You really think so?" Niall asked brightly.

"Of course. If he went so insane seeing you in panties," Louis snickered. Niall groaned.

"I regret even telling you that."

"Mate, I am considering buying a pair for Harry. He might like them too. But anyway, it's my turn! Eat the rest of the pretzel for me, yeah?" Louis sprang from his seat to grab the leggings he had picked out. Immediately, he yanked off his pants and began to struggle into the leggings. "How the hell did you do this?"

Niall snorted and sat down in Louis' seat. "I don't have a girl's ass, mate."

"But you still have a big one!"

Niall blushed a bit and laughed as Louis fell over. "Shut it, Lou."

•-•

wowowow

sew shitteh

i hate wet hair

leave comments, yeah?

see you next week!

baiii

1030 words

27.11.14