Chapter Three

school had been okay for the next two days. nothing happened besides people familiarizing their classes, making new friends, and of course, wanting to leave the premises as soon as possible — the usual. the two cheerleaders were sat inside a cafe for their free periods. the place was quite crowded for a friday afternoon, but that was probably due to an event going on in the city.

taehyung was picking at the slice of cake that was in front of him, totally ignoring what mark was telling him, something about jackson? oh, who would know since he wasn't at all paying attention.

he was oblivious to the lingering stares he got from the people walking by the window or by the customers inside. the creepy behavior wasn't a surprise since he was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, under a plaid skirt which was finished off with black thigh-high boots, he usually would never wear so much black at once — since he was one to always display a bright pallet of color, but it just felt right today.

 the creepy behavior wasn't a surprise since he was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, under a plaid skirt which was finished off with black thigh-high boots, he usually would never wear so much black at once — since he was one to always display ...

"taehyung! are you even fucking listening?"

"of course, i'm not, the fuck." he hisses as he jabs at his cake, chin in the palm of his hands continuing to space out.

mark groans, leave it to taehyung to be the sassy brat he was, "what is it now tae?" he asks, sipping on his, wait for it ... iced coffee.

"because of you! now i'm practically forced to go to namjoon's party! i didn't even want to go, i just wanted to go home, fuck myself with a dildo and cry!" he whines out, not caring that some people had heard him, laying his head down between his folded arms.

mark saw people stare at them, nervously laughing as a result to the situation, "haha, he doesn't mean that."

"yes, i fucking do." taehyung mumbles out.

the latter rolls his eyes, "what's so bad about it anyway? you've been to plenty of parties that jeongguk was at, that has never stopped you from attending before."

taehyung sits up, "that's because he has never expected me to come! he'll wait for me to show up there! he even spoke to my butt." he pouts and crosses his arms.

"you're unbelievable. you've been a pussy for a year tae! a year! it's time to grow up and face your damn crush, he isn't even that bad — well besides that the motherfucker is cocky as hell."

"if i embarrass myself tomorrow, i'll kill you with my own hands mark tuan." taehyung threatens and eats a piece of cake.

"speaking of tomorrow, what are you going to wear?"

"ah for fuck sake! i forgot all about that!" taehyung exclaims, dropping his fork in the process, "aw damn, i wasn't even done eating my cake!~"

"i mean we still have a lot of free time left, we can go to the shopping district and get you something to wear." mark suggests as he continues to sip his drink.

"brilliant idea! let's go now!" he shouts, grabbing his and mark's stuff, not forgetting to grab mark too.

"taehyung! my iced coffee!"

"they have better ones at the mall!"

LILI'S NOTES 👩🏼‍💻 !

small filler chapter, i'm sorry. the next chapter, of course, will be better, which will be uploaded later today by the way !!!

1/29/22 : why'd you guys let me get away with this chapter, oh my god sjnejueie. i haven't slept in over twenty four hours and i'm currently crying my eyes out while editing this, i'm okay !! i will be.

backup account
LEEKNOIR

xoxo, lili <333