Chapter Nine

jeongguk lets out a breath of air, as he plops down on his bed, the sound of his muscular body hitting his duvet sheets and mattress satisfied him in a way.

he groans in slight pain as he stretches, his limbs — down to his muscles were burning and sore. football practice had been amped up a bit these past few weeks, even if it's only the beginning of the season, and they've yet to have a game. more importantly, his schedule had been packed as of lately, football, in general, took up more time than school did — not like it mattered to him, he only had to attend three classes.

... but then again, why did all his classes have to be ib?! did he want to practically kill his social life this year?

one thing did come out of the various bad occurrences, he finally gets to talk to his long-term crush — his pretty little cheerleader, taehyung.

they've been texting each other nonstop ever since their forced altercation in the hallways after school, the surge of confidence flowed through them at the realization that they were to attend homecoming together.

looking up to his ceiling, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of taehyung wearing a dress and getting all dolled up, looking even more pretty, just for him.

it made his insides feel tingly, butterflies at best. jeongguk lays back further into his pillows, readjusting the multiple heating pads he had on his limbs, helping to soothe the pain.

ding!

his phone goes off.

jeongguk reaches for his phone on the nightstand and the screen is lit up with many notifications, but the latest one catches his eyes immediately.

INSTAGRAM
jackinoff has tagged you in a post!

i swear to god jackson, this better be ariana grande's new post, or imma fucking kill you at school if it's another video of cats cuddling!

thinking it was just another cat video that his best friend sent him, jeongguk unlocks his phone and clicks on instagram, and looks at what he was tagged under.

that's when his eyes to the size of saucers.

oh, holy jesus...

CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!

oh no, I FEEL A NOSEBLEED COMING!!!

... and now i'm hard ...

━━

minttae

👥 markieboo

👥 markieboo

🤍 liked by tzutzutrain and 8,109 others
minttae hehe, come join me~ ☺️

view all 534 comments

jinntonic I KNEW YALL WERE FUCKING
   ⤷ jinntonic WAIT, who took this picture?!??!?!