Chapter Twenty-Seven

HE'S THE ONEchapter twenty-seven❛ b*ssy fairy ❜

HE'S THE ONE
chapter twenty-seven
❛ b*ssy fairy ❜

warning:
mature content

"i want you," jeongguk spoke in a sultry tone, weakly rubbing up and down taehyung's bare thigh, which was barely covered by the oversized t-shirt he wore.

"you really want our first time now? ggukie, you were just drugged, i don't want to force anything." taehyung responds, staring worriedly at his boyfriend's current state.

"trust me, jelly ... i've waited long enough." jeongguk spoke in a sultry tone and leans up to capture taehyung's lips into his own, internally moaning at the sweet taste that comes off from his boyfriend's tongue--most likely from the candy he ate.

the cheerleader pulls away suddenly, "wait ... can i get ready first?" taehyung shyly asks.

"i literally feel like an animal in heat and you're making me wait even longer?! tae, my dick hurts!" jeongguk exclaims, pointing towards the large tent in his pants.

" ... i didn't need to know that." the petite male responds and quickly rushes to the en suite, not forgetting to grab the prettily decorated bag that held an item he impulsively bought during his day out with the rest of the bottoms.

in the midst of his shower, taehyung lathered on the scented body wash, loving the way the bubbles formed from the formula and melted against his tan skin, cleaning away any dirtiness. for the first time he felt so exposed in the shower; even though there was no chance of someone seeing him.

stepping out of the shower, the male starts to lather his body with lotion, making his skin silky smooth to the touch. reaching for the bag, he pulls out his clothing for the night (picture above) --the lingerie set was from some local shop, even though it was handmade, it was so beautiful in taehyung's eyes. jumping up and down to make sure the panties fight in the right places, the cheerleader couldn't help but peer to the large mirror and gaze upon how amassing his figure looked in the red lace.

oh my god, is this too much? i'm going to unintentionally kill jeongguk!

brushing off the thought, taehyung continues to get ready, blow-drying his silver locks, making sure they were curled to perfection. not needing to apply makeup--since he was already naturally beautiful, he decided it was best to just apply some clear lipgloss. for the final touch, the male pulls up red laced stockings; fitting perfectly to his thick golden thighs.

perfect.

he was ready now. exiting the bathroom, the sound of the door opening alerts the latter to look up from the bed and he was highly anticipated for how the night was going to go from now on.