Chapter Twenty-Six

"now, did you all make sure to double-check that you have everything? even your passports — i'm talking about you, namjoon," hyejin spoke, as she looks at the large group of boys gathered around her and the little bump starting to appear on her body.

"yes i have it, jin made sure to tape it to my hand." namjoon responds, as he blushes in embarrassment, holding up the booklet that was taped to his large hand.

"you sure you can handle taking care of things at the hospital while we're gone, mom?" jeongguk asks the tiny woman.

"gguk, if i can handle raising three sons, whilst even raising my husband and the baby inside me, i'm sure i can watch over your mother while she's resting," she reassures him, smiling at him, "now stop worrying! i got it all covered, you spent way too much money to back out now. go enjoy your trip."

"final call for flight 0405 to ibiza. make sure to have your passport and ticket ready upon arriving at the gate, thank you, and have a nice day."

"cmon gguk, we gotta go, almost everyone has already boarded the plane beside us." jackson spoke, taking mark's hand into his and walking towards the boarding gate.

hyejin turns to the male, "jeongguk, i promise you that your mom is in good hands, now go and have fun for her, please." she practically begs him and gives him a tight hug, the latter returning it.

"alright, alright, i will. thanks again for doing this for me, mom." jeongguk thanks her, smiling widely.

"gguk, what did i just say?"

"sorry, i'll get going now." he apologizes and waves goodbye to hyejin, quickly dashing over to taehyung, who was patiently waiting for him.

"fourteen-hour flight here we come!" taehyung sarcastically spoke and drags jeongguk along with him, to their torturous plane ride.

///

they were now in ibiza and it was blazing hot. currently, taehyung and jeongguk were chilling in their hotel room, unpacking their luggage — correction, they were making out. that was until someone starts insistently knocking on their door like a crazy person. getting off jeongguk's lap, taehyung goes to open the door and was not surprised to see that it was mark, "shouldn't you be unpacking right now?"

"yeah i should be but it got boring real quick." mark replies and enters the room, taehyung closes the door after him.

"you couldn't go bother someone else?" jeongguk asks irritated, ruffling out his messy hair from taehyung running his hands through it.

"jeez, watch your hormones, i can practically see your dick through those pants you're wearing." mark sassily responds.

"that's because it's big." jeongguk scoffs at mark and goes to sit down on the bed, going to text his group chat with the boys.

taehyung rolls his eyes, "what did you need, mark?"

"let's go shopping. seokjin and i were searching for a mall nearby and one happens to be close to our hotel. we can bring your brother's boyfriend and some of his friends! cmon, it'll be like a bottoms day ... the others can go hang out somewhere else." mark spoke whilst aggressively shaking taehyung's arm.

"i'm still right here, you know." jeongguk points out.

"nobody cares. now what do you say, tae?" mark asks again, looking to his best friend with hopeful eyes.