Chapter Twelve

it was now the day.

homecoming.

the day we were all waiting for. it couldn't be helped that taehyung was now sat in his room, in front of his vanity mirror, currently freaking out on how to correctly style his hair. he was this close to having a mental breakdown.

it took him four hours to get ready, he's never felt this uneasy for any events he's attended before, even his dad's album release parties. this day was different, it was special and it would be forever treasured in his heart.

the day he confesses to jeongguk.

taehyung takes a final look at his floor-length mirror, twirling around to look if he was looked perfect. surprise, surprise, he looks fucking good.

insistent knocking is heard on his door and a handsomely dressed hyunjin walks in, smiling as he sees his older brother, "you ready? because mom's skeleton is practically jumping out of her skin, waiting for us to show her our outfits." hyunjin chuckles.

taehyung nods and allows the younger to take his hand and intertwine them and make the walk to the stairs. hyejin jumps in joy and she spots her two sons make their way down the stairs, dressed up for the event. hyukwoo (loco) held protective eyes on taehyung, as he eyes the dress his eldest son was wearing.

"oh! my babies look so pretty! darling, c'mon take pictures of them, they're gorgeous!" she squeals as she hands him the expensive camera.

"honey, is this necessary?"

"yes it is hyukwoo, now hurry up and take the pictures before jeongguk gets here!" hyejin interrupts her husband's sentence.

the two siblings stood together — like models — posing for the many pictures that hyejin made hyukwoo take of them. they both looked fantastic in every single one that was taken, props to a visual family.

hyejin excuses herself and drags taehyung to the kitchen real quick, to give him a talk, whilst hyukwoo talked to hyunjin about how he was adjusting to going back to his old school.