Chapter Ten

the trio had now arrived back at the mins' home, after stopping by several stores, due to hyunjin's whining. the three exits the car carrying bags, as they spot a happy hyejin jumping up and down on the porch, squealing as she ran down the steps, "my baby, jinnie! come hug mommy!" she happily shouts and hyunjin runs straight to the woman and into her arms.

"i missed you, momma." hyunjin cries out in her grasp, loving the way she smelt of her signature peach bellini perfume — she smelled like home to him.

"oh~ i missed you too, baby bear, now come on you three, dinner is done and you know how your father gets when he has to wait to eat," she says and lets go of the hug, leading the boys into the house.

the warm greetings were exchanged and everyone was now fed, the three musketeers were sat in the large home theater of the home, looking at selections of movies, deciding what to watch for the evening.

taehyung mindlessly scrolls through the options as he lovingly pets michi — who laid in between his legs. mark started to eat all the snacks they had bought, whilst hyunjin's head hung low as he typed on his phone, subtly trying to hide his bursts of happiness. 

mark looks at him weirdly, thinking he was the biggest crackhead to ever live.

"hyunnie, what do you want to watch?" taehyung asks the boy, who was too busy on his phone, not paying attention to his older brother. when taehyung didn't get a reply, his patience was ticking, "hyunjin!"

that made the latter jump in his seat, "oh um ... yeah, sorry. let's uh ... watch lucy then." he replies quickly, picking a random movie to watch then going back to his phone.

taehyung narrows his eyes at his younger brother, what was up with his behavior? "hyunjin? what are you doing on your phone? you've been on it all night."

"um ... n-nothing, hyung." he stutters out.

"that doesn't sound like nothing." mark pipes in.

"are you okay? do you miss your friends back in sydney? you can call them you know that hyunjin." taehyung asks worriedly as he looks to the younger.

hyunjin smiles sadly, he did indeed miss seoul and his family but he absolutely loved living in sydney for a bit and especially missed two people he had met during his exchange year, "it's not... friends you could say."

taehyung being slow didn't get what hyunjin was talking about, so instead, he stared in confusion, but mark on the other hand knew, "oh! you have a boyfriend!" mark exclaims as he happily claps at his guess, smiling widely.

the boy blushes a bright pink, too embarrassed to talk. there was no denying the truth, he got quite busy during his exchange program and had more fun than he intended to do.

"well not boyfriend, but boyfriends." he corrects mark, the sentence makes both the elder's pupils widen.

"oh ... so what are their names?" mark asks curiously, brushing off the boy's confession of being in a polygamous relationship. mark chews on some dried mangoes, looking at the now flustered younger boy — who was preoccupied with wavering his pupils anywhere that wasn't a view of mark's face. 

he looks down, letting out a breath of air, "their names are chris and felix," hyunjin says lowly, shyly playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"they sound foreign-" mark starts but is interrupted by taehyung.

"-no shit, bitch, they're from australia ... but you're one to speak, mark." taehyung spoke, mocking him.

"they're korean-australian, hyung." hyunjin states, pursing his lips a bit.