The Underground

I hug Joy to my chest as I walk around.
I can't tell if it's day or night down here. I feel like someone is watching me. Probably.
I ask around if there is any water.
Most people just laugh, and others say they don't.
Finally, someone has water and gives me some. I give most of it to Joy, and I drink whats left of it.
We take a break and rest in a dark building.

...

I wake up when I hear something fall and shatter.
I get up and hold Joy, who wakes up. Luckily she doesn't cry, but her eyes go wide.
I walk around trying to find exit, when someone grabs me. I turn around and am face to face with a dirty man that has a scar on his cheek.
He yells and someone yells back.
Soon, I'm surrounded by guys, all dirty and thin.
I hug Joy to my chest.
"What do you want with me?"My voice surprisingly calm.
"Nothing." One of them say. "Just a little fun."
I look at the one blocking the exit. I slap him as hard as can. His face twist s into shock and hurt.
I have to hold back a laugh, because the slap left a mark on his face.
"Why you little-" He snarls. He trys to punch me, but I dodge his slow attack and it hits the guy behind me.
I run around him and run toward the exit.
Unfortunely, they start to chase me.