Tired

I put my towel around my neck, groaning as I limp to my room. When I reach I see Maddie and Joy waiting for me. "So," Maddie giggles, "how was your date with Levi? " I roll my eyes and say, "It wasn't a date and I'm tired, so leave me alone." I get on my bed wincing as I try to sit comfortably. Maddie and Joy watch me and help me. Joy raises her eyebrows and say, "Was it that hard?" I look at her and say,"No." And lay down, staring at the ceiling. I know I should probably go to the infirmary about my leg, but I don't want Levi to have the satisfaction of knowing his training was hard. I fall asleep soon after that. I wake up to Maddie shaking my shoulders. "Hey, sleepy head, it's time for dinner." I get up and change my shirt because I was drooling. As we walk to the mess hall, I put my hand to the wall to steady my balance, after refusing to let Maddie help me. When we walk into the mess hall, I finally give in and let Maddie help me. I glance around and see Hange and gestures her hand toward herself. I let go of Maddie and say that a squad leader is calling me. "Are you sure? I could help you walk there." "No, just get your and my dinner and save me a seat." I say, making a compromise. She nods and go. I start to walk very slowly toward hange, my limping very obvious. When I reach her she helps me sit down. "So how was training with Levi?" She says, grinning. I look at her, too tired to give her a glare and say, "Fine." She raises a eyebrow and looks at my leg. I just scowl at her and say, " Is that all you needed, Ms. Hange? Because if is I'm going to excuse my-" But then she waves her arms and yells, " Over here Levi! " I look at her alarmes and start to stand, but she pulls at my and I wince. "Nope your staying here, soldier." She smiles brightly as Levi comes over. I groan. Levi gives me an annoyed look. I glare at him and cross my arms wincing as I do. He raises one of his eyebrows and I look away as he does.