Hange

As me and Maddie walk down the hall, she suddenly bends down, I'm really small, like smaller than Levi small, and whispers in my ear, " I think someone is following us." I look behind her see a tall lady, her somewhat dark brown hair, in a ponytail.I turn back to face Maddie and say,"She's probably going to train."Maddie looks back at me and says, "That's on the other side of the castle." I scoff and say, "Well that doesn't mean they're following us." She looks behind me and grins and says," You're right. She isn't following us she's following you." I turn and look behind us and I turn back to see that the girl isn't there. I turn back to Maddie and smirk. "Well you're wrong." She looks at me her grin splitting her face. "Oh, am I now? " And then she skips away. Before I can question her, someone grabs me. Instincts take over me, making me throw the person to the ground. I sit on them and when they groan, my mind  goes back to reality. I see the person and it's the lady. She grins and gets her hand and extends toward me and says, "Hello! I'm squad leader Hange. Nice to meet you." She says, excited. When I hear Squad leader I get up and put my fist over my heart and say, "I'm Amanda Sky's. I'm so very sorry, Ms. Hange." I help her up and then she takes my hand leading me upstairs. "Where are we going, Ms. Hange?" I ask politely. She grins at me and says, "You'll see." Then she starts to mumble to herself and I catch bits of it. "Exactly like him just shorter...can't wait to his reaction...she's just as strong as him too... " Then I can't catch the rest of what she says. Finally she stops at a door and knocks. "State your name and position." Says a familiar deep voice. "It's Hanged you, Levi!" She says in a sing song voice. My eyes widen when she says Levi. I start to pull away and say, "I should go my Squad leader is probably looking for me... " I trail off. Hange looks at me, her glasses shine causing it to not let me see her eyes. She smiles and say, "Are you trying to disobey your supoier?" She asks. I look at her, shocked far to bring me here. I look down and mumble no. We hear the unlock and Hange opens it tieing me along with her. I look at Levi and do the salute and say me name and what squad, I'm in and then look to the side. I feel Levi's gaze rest on me and when he looks away to look at Hange. "What do you want four eyes? " He asks, so coldly that it sends a chill down my spine. But Hange smiles brighter than ever and says, "Well I wanted to show you the new recruit and train her yourself." I look up at her, my face in disbelief at her request. "And why would I want to do that?" Levi asks, crossing his arms. "Because she'll probably get cocky and start to act more like you." I look at her and give her one of my deadliest glares. She grins. "There, see like I said." She trys to push me but I stay where I stand, my eyes amuse to see her try. "Come on." She mumbles. Then her face brights up and she says, "Amanda if you don't move right now I'll punish you severally." I roll my eyes and move to the side. "There."" Not right there!" She starts to say. "But you said to move," Interrupting her,"you didn't say where though." She grabs me, surprised I don't react right away, she puts me right next to Levi. I try move away,  clearly uncomfortable where I'm standing,  but Hange griinnns and says happily, "Severe punishment. " "Stop abusing your authority four eyes." Levi says, annoyed, I glare at her and then at Levi and stand where I was at before my shoulder squash next to his. I look to side while Hange observes us. But she pulls my face forward. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. Hange laughs and says, "She's like you, Levi, but shorter and with green eyes." Levi moves toward Hange, and hits her head so hard that her glasses fall off. "Shut up, four eyes, " Levi says flatly. He glances at me, and Hange snickers when she sees this, and gets quiet after getting a hard kick in the stomach, and says, " I talk to Erwin and see what he says. " And then he leaves. Hange gets her glasses and says, "Erwin will probably let say yea after I talk to him." She puts an arm around me and say, "He likes you and to have to talk to Erwin, you know. " She grins. I give her a disgusted look, and say, " Seriously, " I scoff, " I couldn't see from the way he was acting, because he was just showing hate and coldness. " Hange grins and says, " You know how I know, because usually if he didn't want to do something he would have just flat out refuse and be done with discussion. But he didn't refuse once." And then she leaves yelling, " You can go to your room until dinner, I'll tell your squad leader your absence. "