Sighing

I wake up to the door creaking. "Hi Amanda. How are you feeling?" Maddie asks, quietly. I look at her, my eyes filled with drowsiness. "Fine, just fine." I feel the bed go to the side as Maddie sits. I sit up, wincing at the stomach and back. She reaches my hand and squeezes it. "It's alright, Amanda, you'll get to go to the next expedition." I look up at the ceiling, sighing in disappointment. I soon start to drift off to sleep as Maddie leaves me be.
                               ......
I feel someone throw a wet rag at face. I wake up, startled, and sit up quickly, my wounds screaming in pain. "Hey, brat don't get up, your going to hurt yourself." A flat voice says. I look to the side and see levi. My eyes widen in shock then narrow in anger. I lay back down and fume silently. He looks at me annoyed by the emotion I show on my face. "Why are you so angry, beat?" He asks. I turn to him and say, coldly, " You're the reason I can't go on the expedition!" I exclaimed. He raises  an eyebrow and says," How's that my fault, brat?" I glare at him, my eyes full of anger and frustration. I point at my wounds. "Because of this!" I yell. A hint of surprise shows in his eyes, because I've never yelled at someone. He walks toward me and flicks my forehead. "Ow!" I grab at my head and feel the wet, sticky liquid on my hand. I look at my hand stare at the blood. Levi turns and heads toward the door, " Keep acting like that and you won't go to the next one." And with that, he leaves.