A few weeks later

"Arrrghh!" I groan. "Due to your injury, you can't come with us." Levi says, ignoring me. I cross my arms and look down, not wanting him to see my puffy face. Its been years since I've cried, and I wasn't used to puffy ness. I raise get up, limping, but no longer in pain. He looks at me, a surprised look in his silver eyes. "I'm going to go get breakfast." I say, leaving him.  I find Maddie and ask where Joy is and she shrugs, obviously uncomfortable. My shoulders. "Did she tell you?" She looks down and mumbles yes. "Do you hate me for what I did?" I whisper She gets up and grabs my hand and leads me to corridor. She crosses her arms and say, " Why'd you lie about being her mother for so long. I keep my eyes down to the ground. "I didn't want her to feel the pain of not having a mother figure." She points at me,her hand shaking. "Liar! You're just being selfish!" She shaking says. I bring head up, showing my red eyes and puffy face. Her face reveals shock and surprise. "You're right! But you're also wrong! I couldn't let her die! I kept her, because she was the only family I had left! Everyone I ever loved left me! I didn't her to be like me! Full of sadness and fear. Being angry and paranoid. I didn't want her to die like Mary and Joseph. I didn't want her to be reminded that the day she was born, her mother died!" I look into her eyes, finding sadness. "I just didn't want her to be me." I whisper. "I don't want to lose you too. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of breaking every time  I love someone." She runs at me, hugging me. I melt into her hugging her, tiredly. When she let's go, she has a determined look on her face. "I'll go talk to her." She starts to walk away to look for her . She glances back at me. "We'll talk more later." And runs off.