Asleep

After 4 hours of cleaning and oraganization I take a break. I check on Joy again to find her alone. She's wide awake I twirl her around and sing to her. A few minutes later, I tire myself out and lay on the hard floor on my side. Joy head lays on my chest as she falls asleep. My eyes start to close and try to fight sleep, but fail and blackness washess over me.
             I wake up, feeling Joy moving around. My eyes squint and My mostly closed eyes meet Levi's. Not knowing what to do I shut my eyes and pretend to sleep. Joy crawls out of my arms and goes toward Levi. Levi plays around with her. Levi starts to talk to her. "What does your mom think, sleeping on the job." He says annoyed. My right hand twitches when he says "mom", but luckily he doesn't seem to notice. Joy just looks at him and reaches her hands toward him. He just lays on his stomach and plays with her hands. He glances at me and says,"She has good voice though." Unfortunely he sees me blush, because he says,"I know your awake." I get up on my knees and face Joy, then I look at him and ask,"Do you really think my voice is good." He looks at me surprised. "What? Your the one who said it." I smile my the heat from my face leaving. I stand up and get Joy I start singing to Joy while spinning her. After I finish singing, I look at him and say proudly,"I made the song myself." And then I walk out.