Tears

I wake up screaming and crying. I hear someone rush in through the door. I hear Joy's smoothing voice. After a while, I calm down. I move away, as I turn to face her properly, my face covered with tear stains. "What we're you dreams about Mom?" She whispers, her eyes gentle. I look down in my lap, as the candles' light play around the room. I sigh, and look back her, my gaze piercing hers. "I think it's time to tell you about my past." I whisper,y voice straining due for the screaming. Her eyes widen as I let more tears fall. I stop her from comforting me. I take a deep breath, still crying, and tell her about everything.
                                  ......
When I finish, she's pale. Her eyes dull and dead like mine. I reach out a hand to comfort her, but she slaps it away. I look at it reminding me Mary. I look at her and she stares back, but this time her eyes full of fury, and sadness. "Why did you keep this frome for so long?" She whispers loudly. I look at her,my sad and tired from reliving the memories. "I didn't want you to go through the pain that I went through." " YEAH, BUT DID YOU THINK IT WOULDN'T HURT MORE IF YOU KEPT IT FROM ME THIS LONG!" She screams. Her eyes are filled with sadness and tears, but her words are just anger. "YOU KNOW WHY I THINK  YOU KEPT FROM ME?!" She yells, tears running down her cheeks."BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED!"  She runs at me and grabs my hair. I let her, looking at her with great sadness. "I'm so sorry." I whisper to her, my face red and puffy from crying. She stares at me, and runs to her room. I watch her go, crying my self. And then cry  myself to sleep.