Surprise

I feel raindrops as I slice the fake skin on the wooden titan. "All troops fall back!" I hear someone say. I go down and land on the uneven ground. I walk  to the rundown castle. I only been here for a 2 days and we already started training. When I reach the entrance I'm soaked, my shirt and pants attached to me. I go to my shared room. I share the room with Joy. Luckily, I got in the same squad as Joy and Maddie. I change quickly, because where I'm standing is leaving a large puddle of water. I quickly clean it up. As I finish cleaning, Joy comes into the room. "We still have some time before dinner, let's go see Maddie." She says. "Ok." So I get up and grab another jacket. Me and Joy talk while we walk up the stairs. When we walk down the hallway that leads to Maddie's room Joy dares me to walk backward. I said no. "What? Too much of a chicken to do it?" She teases. "Fine. You want to play like that,huh?" I say, smirking. I start to walk backward, but I quickly trip and fall into someone. I hear a deep Oof! I get up quickly and say,"I'm so sorr-" I look down at the person. "What heck was that for, brat?" He gets up and looks at me, his eyes showing recongization. Joy looks at him and quickly puts a fist to her heart and says,"I aplogize deeply for my comrade's dis behavor, Captain Levi." I look at Levi and ask,"Your a captain Levi!?!" Joy looks at me and Levi confused. "You know Captain Levi?" I roll my eyes and stand up straight and put a fist to my heart and say,"I'm Amanda.....Skys, you have my deepest aplogizes." I finish coldly. I nudge Joy and she introduces herself,"I'm Joy Skys, it is nice to meet you, Captain Levi." Levi looks at her shocked shown in his eyes. I glare at him and grab Joy and say, " We better leave, Maddie's waiting for is." Levi looks annoyed by my tone. Good, I thought, I want you annoyed.
                   *half an hour later*
The three of us walk in, and I see Levi and he meets my gaze. I get my food and sit where he can't see me. I can feel him burning a hole into my head. "Hey," Maddie says," Captain Levi is staring at you." I sigh and turn around and give him one of my hatshest glares and turn back around.