the proposal and the costs of my daughters

As thay apperated out of the vast mansion voldemort became angry.  He turned to lucius and said in a overly sweet venom filled voice this is costing  me saying goodbye to my girls so it better be good . Yes my lord mr.malfoy spoke it is about my son and wanting to marry your daughter hermione. And blase would like to put a offer on ginny name your terms my lord I know that thay will be right but as we are both from wealthy families your girls will want for nothing. My lord Voldemort  was on one hand mad theses were his babys after all . But then at ease for he knew that would be well provided for .but his price was grate the boys must killed Dumbledore  and potter before  Halloween and then that is when snap and girls would  strike with other death eaters and no glamors.  And avoiding a war and taking over quickly. If thay could do this the girls may marry agreement made the boys left to catch the train. And Voldemort left to get the new plans in order.  Pansy got there just as ginny and hermione were getting on the train and passed a note to her she had to its was the only way the two best friends. Could speak with out blowing there cover. And what she reAd made her smile Wesley was no longer needed thay could kill him and that sounds fun just not till it looks like an accident.  This was turning in to a great year .