the big day and surprises

The big day has come the girls wanted to do a double wedding. As twins thay have always tried to do every thing that way . Thay were happy that could go as them and not the alter egos . THE GIRLS  AT TOP.and thay were nervous I mean anything could happen. But cissy and bellatrix. Were there and could calm them down .thay started with hair and make up .that's when the big surprise happend .the girls start to feel sick  and at frist there mom thought they were just nervous.  That's when the girls tell them that they have been sick a lot lately .the moms pale and do a spell . Girls I'm afraid you mike have a little more time before feel better.  The moms are so happy but the girls were confused. Girls your pregnant. At those words tjay here  ther dad the lord himself scream there what I'll kill those boys and tan off .with bellatrix behind to stop him .dont worry girls we won't let him kill them said cissy and away she runs.  In another part of the manor the boys were nervous and paceing the room waiting for there que to get married to there beautiful girlfriends. When all the sudden thay here yelling in the hall and in burst in the room . I hope you two are proud of yourself  Sunday thy both say ya best decision ever your daughters are great. well with that the the two moms were trying to hold Voldemort back.  And yelled runnn as thay ran Voldemort was right behind them and the boys were yelling trying to ask what they had done when thay turned a corner and were trapped he yelled you got my babys pregnant. At that point the girls had come down and stood in front of there dad and thay were not happy .daddy can you not kill them till after the wedding. Bit girls no no buts thay did nothing wrong were not kids dad I know but you'll always be my babys.  Thanks dad . Ummm excuse me bit sis you say we are going to be dads asked draco because blaise was still in shock. Yes he did and we are . That's when thay tan up and higed the girls. We are glad your happy our loves .now let's get married. As thay walked towards the altar thay were nervous until thay saw the men standing and smiling at them. As thay said there vows and kissed there brides thay knew this was all worth the pain of war .now for the party .