weddings

It's been a week since the darkness won the fight . And all was coming together as it should be.  The muggle borns have been pressed into there own little towns . and are working for all half bloods and pure bloods.  Mostly house and grounds no high ranking jobs . And howgwarts is pure and half blood only.  And the best part the twins dont have to hide there real look no more red hair and frizzy brown mess and there only days away from there weddings. And today thay go and find dresses .(What the girls really look like.)

Thay wake up early and

Thay wake up early and.floo to the three broomsticks to meet pansy and pick dresses . After that Finnish there butter beer thay head out . Thay go to the most beautiful and expensive shop in al Saigon ally .miss twinkies dresses for all occasions.  As thay walk in
Thay were met by an old fat witch and an house elf named misty. Hello ladys how can we help you today we would like to see some wedding dresses and money is no option. The lady smiled and said indeed not our lords daughters need no money here. And with that said I will have misty pull some of our best . After 20 minutes ginny found her dress and it was so her.

GINNYS DRESSnext was hermione and she was picky it took  2 hours but she found it it was beautiful and made her so excited to be having a wedding

GINNYS DRESS
next was hermione and she was picky it took  2 hours but she found it it was beautiful and made her so excited to be having a wedding .

GINNYS DRESSnext was hermione and she was picky it took  2 hours but she found it it was beautiful and made her so excited to be having a wedding

Finally done that said there good byes and left . Ready for the big day.