going to balls as the world falls. part 1

Well it had been a long week of planning. But thay were ready the dark lord had the death eaters ready and snape made sure the whole order was there .and to make it all complete the girls had been flirting with the boys to keep there gard down .not with out drinking a little fire whiskey to keep down the vomit thay felt when thay had to kiss. Snape did the one thing he knew would insure that thay would win and finally be done with this mess. He posined Dumbledore in his sleep and it just seemed he was old and his time had come .so thay made sure the whole order was there by saying that this ball would be a tribute to him. All the staff would be there as well . On the day of the ball hermione and ginny and all the girls got up late. it gave them just enough time to get ready . Thay really just wanted to get this over with . But thay loved the dresses so thay went all out with there hairstyles thay let the glamor off there hair. So long black beautiful curtains or curls half up half down . There makeup was a smokey eye and blood red lipstick thay   were hot and thay were ready  to go.thay would not let there men die because of a bond thay made with dad . Thay got the letter saying all was ready and as Luna would say show time . Thay went down the staircase to there favorite song in a sexy stride true death eaters style. SONG ABOVE. and the boys were stunned this was almost too easy thay took there arms and in that went to the final stand.