snapes awkward morning

The girls woke early and got ready quickly. Thay just had to get snape to fix this . So help him of he dosen't. Thay rushed down the stairs and out of the tower and into the dungeons.  Thay quickly ducked into snapes private quarters. Thay could hear water running so thay sent a note to tell him that thay were there and he better get his old ass out here before thay come get him . Now snape has never been in a good mood but today  was really bad it was Lilly's birthday and it was all he could do not hex potter or anyone else. So when a note hit him in the back of the head it made him yell a very rude thing . He huffed as  he read it . How dare those spoiled brats do this he is no lap dog . He sent a note back to say piss off ladys I'm busy.  Well that did it how dare he . Thay marched right in and yanked back the curtain. To witch he yelled do you mind I have never .that's when hermione  said I can see the reason why tiny .ginny was rolling on the floor laughing.  Ok what is so important.  well tiny STOP that .ok ok just get dressed and meet us in the den we will tell you and you better help or you will be reunited with your precious lily sooner rather than later. Got it .indeed now leave. Ok tiny. GET OUT .