we would rather kiss umbrage part 1

It was a long week for the girls.  thay just couldn't focus on pretending to care about all the the things that the order  and the Wesley's had to say .and it was drawing  attention to them .harry and ron could see something  was wrong but when asked the girls said it was girl problems. and too leave it. And to them that saw this as the  girls must be in love with them .no if truth be told thay want to kill them and get it over with. But that was not an option. thay  had to wait for snape to tell them the when and how so boring to just wait . thay love being naughty. So as this was Saturday and they were not meeting snape till noon. thay decided to visit there favorite cousin pansy. And thay knew were to find her in her boyfriend's bed . Theo knotts. Well when she was not with Luna she was a best of both worlds lover . Shame luna had to pretend to be with Neville . But it was for the greater good. Although her boyfriend fred yes the fred weasley was a undercover death eater was jealous he knew how things had to go for now . And as for George he was promised his love if he switched sides daphne green grass.  So all was stacked in there favor just bidding time was the problem.   As thay appeared in front of the door pansy was walking out and thay met in the hall . So what brings my favorite cousins to my door . Here to tell me your married to potter and wesley hahahaha . We would rather kiss umbrage and that says something.  No we need you to get us dresses for the upcoming ball . And make them sexy we may need to keep attention on us can you do it .of course it's me your talking too I'm the queen of sexy . Ok thank you well let you go we have to see a man about  murder. And with that thay left a stunned pansy behind.