Chapter Four

His arms strain and Harry's hands grab his hips to cause jerking movements everytime he rocksforward. Louis' eyes widen with realisation. 

He's faking. 

*NARRATOR'S POV*

The picture wasn't perfect. It didn't make sense and a lot of what Harry did made little sense.Louis drew in shaky little breaths to keep oxygen flowing to his brain when all he wanted was timeto think about why Harry is risking Edward noticing his disobedience.Was it for Louis' gratification? 

Was it just because he didn't find Louis worthy of taking hisvirginity?Louis allows himself to be violated in this way because it's the better bargain. Edward stood not twofeet away and one slip-up would mean him noticing Harry's misconduct, so Louis takes theinexplicable risk to curl his leg around Harry's hip. 

There's a moment where Harry's eyes turn a little darker, a little more fierce and his frown turnsugly. He's uncomfortable with the contact but he takes enough time to realise the consequences hepushed Louis away. His eyes locked with Louis, their bodies sweating and rubbing against eachother like real time lovers.Harry gripped Louis' thigh with deep enough force from his nails digging into the soft tan, thatLouis belted out a scream he couldn't control.

 The sting was painful and surely bleedingfrom the relentless press of Harry's finger buds between the split skin slits.With a heart rapidly pounding against the narrow cage of his chest cavity, Louis began to feel hisindividual ribs aching from the pressure of a heavier weight on him. He scratches Harry's waist andscrapes off a skin layer to make the flesh underneath swell in red welts. 

A heavy and hung length rubbed against Louis', the friction betraying Louis' frantic and shakennature. The fear seems to subside in favour of filling blood where it shouldn't be, and Louis feelshimself grow stiffer. This development causes a stutter in Harry's thrusting, slowing down to stareinto Louis' conflicted orbs of blue wonder.

 Louis does Harry a favour and arches his back when the older male's stronger and lesscompassionate hips collide with his. It's more a favour for himself because this is an act they're intogether.

 Harry continues his fervent grinding motions, slamming into the space between Louis'thighs and reddening it with the bite of muscle on softness.Harry got desperate about two minutes after his fingers started rubbing the very sensitive dip of skinwhere thigh met pelvis. It was pink and perfectly pale, a tempting bit of skin.

 Louis jolted a littlefurther down the table at the contact and gasped a long, drawn out whimper. It would have been asound that any other partner in his bed would have succumbed to anything he wanted with.

 Arms quivering and muscles tightening in the pit of his abdomen, Harry released a silent groan andpretended to pull out of Louis by dipping his hand between them. Louis widened his eyes at thefeeling of Harry taking this opportunity to feel him up. A body that's desolate and unaccustomed to a lover's soft touch bore down on Louis' more delicateform until the sexual aura was tangible enough to burn someone. 

Harry came with a warm splatteron Louis' tummy, painting what he's claimed with his seed.The stickiness of their state only gets worse when Harry withdraws completely. For a split secondLouis actually considers not letting go of Harry just to keep his bare self covered withsomething as he feels his dignity melt away with the late hours. 

Of course he doesn't actually have the guts to do more than feel himself deflate and let the moistureon his skin eat away at him until he's angry but distraught.With Harry gone Louis hopes for some minutes alone with himself but Edward's stayed behind evenafter Harry left the room like he was allergic to something in it.