Chapter Forty-Eight

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

"I'm not going on that and you can't make- Harry, let me go!" Louis cries out when he'sgrabbed by two proactive arms and lifted into the air, his stomach clenching when he's carriedtowards the small line of people outside the theme park's most famous rollercoaster. 

After just making it past the ticket collection tent, the steel dividing gates being of a decent enoughheight for Niall to balance himself on as he skipped most lanes, they got to go in with wrist bands. 

Louis wanted to go on a six out of ten first but of course everyone here objected to that, henceleading to his current dilemma in this nine out of ten ride's queue.Edward was the only one not being pressured into going on anything, as he remained casuallyamused at Louis resisting his brother futilely. He kept all their phones and other valuables. 

"Are you ready to go willingly now, petal?" Harry tightened the cradle of his arms around Louis sothe boy squirmed and huffed. 

"Okay." Louis consented, voice soft and feet finally touching the ground. "I'm still scared." 

"There's no need to be, petal." Harry walks behind Louis across the arched bridge over a narrowriver towards their destination. 

Not many people were actively moving around in the theme park at the moment, but the specialhosted by the radio station allowed them a full hour of being inside ahead of the general public. Itwas open to the five hundred people who got there before eight in the morning.

 "There's every reason to be." Niall unhelpfully commented from beside the boy, being led by Liamholding tightly onto his hand.

 Louis grumbled and swatted Niall's arm. He felt like his stomach was already plummeting to thedepths of the planet's core and really didn't want to die on a rollercoaster. They arrived at the makeshift cave that let them into the ride's enclosure.Just before they got onto the ride that was basically a green worm with a dozen seats, two in eachrow. Louis had to take off his shoes and sunglasses, handing them both to Edward. The man winkedat him and when Louis pouted, gave him three kisses on those puckered lips.

 "Don't be afraid, petal." Edward patted his hip when no one was close enough by to see. "You'll becoming back to me immediately after." 

"And I'll either be crying or laughing." Louis shakes off the last of his nerves. "Prepare yourself forthat fiesta." 

Edward laughs and shakes his head fondly before backing up with all their belongings to standagainst the guard railing. He'd have the perfect view of the entire ride as well as the experience ofthe ride zipping past above his head at some point. He is later joined by Zayn, who also refused to go any life threatening thrill rides. Edward takes asip of iced water and watches Louis a distance away asking the conductor many questions beforeactually getting into the seat designated for him next to Harry. 

"Harry?" Louis feels snug between the seat and protective addition covering his entire front, hisclammy hands twisted around the bars on either side of his head.

 "Yes, petal?" Harry's feet touched the ground while Louis' didn't and that was also enough to makethe boy's insides twist in anxiety.

 "I'm breaking up with you."Harry cackled and the ride started to move, revealing the height they'd have to go up in order todevelop the right amount of momentum. Their legs dangled off their seats and Niall didn't soundaffected at all by a possible death. 

"After this-" Harry took his eyes off the ascending track to look at Louis. "-I'll have to change yourmind." 

The rollercoaster was horrific all the way through the first dip when they twisted at terrifying anglesbefore being thrust into the air, flung around in loops and a mountain. Louis became numb to thefear halfway through and found himself screaming from something other than it by then.Afterwards he was a little dizzy and Niall had steadied him with both hands on his shoulders.