Chapter Six

"I told you he'd come back." Harry speaks from the other cell to where he's been moved soLouis can have this conversation.

Louis clears his throat. "Shut up." 

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

A frightening laughter erupts in the room. Like poison on the innocence of a child, it seeps intoLouis' bones and turns them cold. He could close his eyes and place himself in the cemetery ofmurderers' graves, where blood lust was rife and every one of them was insane.

 "What a beauty you are, petal." Harry extends his arm out between the firm steel bars. He licks hislips. "Come here and let me share in the taste of that." 

Louis frowns in apparent disgust but learns how to disguise it a little better. "Not everyone wants totouched all the time, Harry.

"Harry doesn't retract his hand, as the offer still stands, but his coy little smirk develops intosomething more vulgar and lascivious. "You're different." 

Edward taps his fingernails, bitten halfway down to the stub until his flesh was pink, and exhalesslowly. "I see beyond that, petal. You're scaring yourself under a bluff."

 Louis' nose scrunches up at the ambiguous statement. Bluff? "Your poetry is beautiful."

 "So I've been told." Edward trails off and steps deeper into his cell, disappearing behind the curtainof black shadows. "So I've been told, petal."

 "Wait." Louis stops either twin from walking away from this conversation before it's done. 

"If you have nothing of meaning to tell us, petal-" Harry laces his fingers together through the cell'sbars."-I suggest you get your beauty sleep before two o'clock." Edward's criminally sinister smirkdeepened the dips on his cheeks. 

It was adorable on toddlers and it was creepy on fully grown twin brothers who had a lotmore than simply a few skeletons to hide in their closets.Louis decides to grovel at any information he can get concerning their plans for him later. If he can'thide from it, he can prepare for it.

 "What's happening at two o'clock?" He crosses his short but not useless arms over his tummy,feeling the bruises from earlier press against his arms painfully. 

 "Wouldn't you like to know." Harry rolls his eyes and steps back, closer to the locked compartmentdoor that keeps him contained in a small solitary unit.

 "I would." Louis insists stupidly. 

"Bill!"After Harry's shout across the hallway for the attention of one of the guards stationed in thereasonably sized booth that contained all the controls for these cells, there's an electric buzz andloud click.

 Harry's cell door slides open, drawing back on its hinges and easily gliding over a metalrailing.Harry steps out and takes a moment to crack the knuckles in his neck, not even looking over hisshoulder at where Louis was frozen. He ignored his brother's disapproving grunt, before Edwardwithdrew to the black shadow curtain and he took the opportunity to round the corner. 

"Your preview from earlier wasn't enough?" Harry's suggestive eyebrow curve and the tilt of hishead like a curious puppy, all chip away at Louis' mental capacity.He decides to stick with his original plan, or else suffer the consequences of cowardice. 

"It washardly a preview, more like a short film."Harry is impressed by Louis' responses and his ability to keep up without fear, after so manyencounters where the boy simply surrendered to his fright. He smirks, an evil curl of his lips, and heleans a little forward to be close to this phenomenon.An arm extends across his path, disarming that plan and cutting him off midway.