Chapter Ten

*LOUIS' POV* 

There have to be at most three marks branded into the skin of my neck by the time I've gotten thekeys back in my hand. The muscle beneath those bruises are exercised by the work of Edward's lipssucking and avoiding the use of his teeth. 

His act of crowding me against the door leaves meblinded while unlocking the door and shuddering so evidently when he breathes puffs of hot airbetween the fibers of my arousal.When the door flies ope it manages to bounce off the table behind it and make an obnoxious rattlingsound. My files are taken from me and my hand is captured to be led into my own apartment beforethe door is sealed.

 The papers are dumped on the aforementioned table, with no task of completingthem in the near future.Edward abandons my hand when he corners me between the table and wall bend heading for thecomfort of my living room. My hands fall to the mercy of Edward's belt loops, fingers curlingthrough them and feeling the resultant smirk against my throat. 

Teeth scrape my Adam's Apple and Ichoke back a whimper when lips seal around it. A small and insufficient suckle is placed therebefore moving on.A hand adequately large enough to circle my neck lands on my thigh, squeezing until the fleshhidden by my pants is flushed and in pain slightly. I whine from the hot contact and pull Edwardbetween my legs to where friction is absent but in dire need.

 My noises are smoothed out byEdward's lips finding mine but not satisfying the burn of desire just yet.My eyes fly open from their hibernating state to find Edward watching me, completely still exceptfor the tapping of his fingertips on the underside of my thigh.

 "One is not going to be enough." Edward's paw moves from the door to my cheek, his thumbgrazing back and forth over my cheekbone as his eyes burrow into mine earnestly. "Not with you." 

I touch his wrist with my humble fingertips and find the contact deepened by the straining of hisveins through skin. It's as if he's grasping onto something so tightly and fiercely, but his actual holdon the side of my face is undeniably gentle. 

There's a fire somewhere burning like the flames of war that is simply inextinguishable with waterand sand. My ravenous body will be mourning the loss of something far more uncensored if thisdoes not get a move on. 

"I know." I breathily reply, squeaking when my leg is hiked up at an angle to rest on Edward's hip."You don't have to stop." Ever.Edward, in the absent light of my empty apartment, renders a blush to my cheeks when he doesn'tsmirk or confidently chuckle. 

His molten stare softens at the corners like the chipping away ofrounded emerald, and he closes the distance between our mouths.Having this kiss felt like the break of a fast after starving myself. I moaned involuntarily withoutregret and carded one hand through Edward's quiff of hair, tugging on the curly tips and scraping his scalp with my fingernails. 

His concentration faltered at the latter deed and his groan flitteredthrough our union to rupture the small strain of self-restraint I possessed.His mouth sealed over mine as his hand encircled the shape of my thigh, one nibbling and the othersqueezing. I was panting for breath but he didn't care, his lips moved where mine did. At last when Iwas certain I had enough space to do it without tumbling into humiliation, I clasped Edward'sshoulders with both hands and separated from our indecent kiss to jump. 

He was pleased with my convenient action and fell forward so I was pressed against the door. Myback arched to make room but his palm pushed down on my middle to reposition me again. I wastoo far gone at this point and removed the restriction digging into my stomach to pull him towardsme.

 The hunger from our kiss spiralled into me shoving off his too exepensive ashen coat, and hereaching for the hem of my shirt. It got tugged over my head and flung across the doorwaycarelessly.I was forced to keep supporting myself by holding onto his shoulders as his sinful mouth latchedonto the new skin that's free to be his victim. He hitched my thighs higher and tighter around him,bringing my ankles close enough together to be locked at his back. Moving lower and lower until hereached the erect nubs of my nipples. By this point my pants were beginning to hurt around thethrobbing of my own erection and judging by the bulge pressing into my thigh, he's experiencingthe same issue.