Chapter Thirty- Seven

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

"Hey, Harry." Louis was told by Edward to go see to his younger brother who was getting violent atthe sight of him. 

Their move is in two days and Harry is suddenly acting up to nobody's expectations. Edward triedto get into the bedroom and was targeted with a vase, so he exited before his temper got the betterof him. Louis now knocked and slowly entered, safe from any vases.Harry was seated on the edge of their bed, shoulders hunched and facing the window that had somany awful memories tacked onto it. He looked at his lap when he heard Louis. 

"What's wrong?" Louis cautiously shuffled over to him, focusing on the figure shrinking in onitself.Harry sat up straight, the movement heard by a soft creak on the mattress and the rustle of his cottonshirt fabric. He patted his knee and Louis knew to get situated on it, eyes meeting across a tinydistance.

 "Seattle, petal." The man spoke so softly Louis almost doubted his words were real. "I don't want togo." 

Louis' heart plummeted from his throat to the cold ground, bare and vulnerable to any heavy foot tostomp on it. "Wh-What?

""It's not home, petal. It's Seattle." Harry's brief and simplistic explanation got Louis tonearly crumble. He didn't want to leave home.

 "Oh Harry." Louis offered him a hug and soon Harry's face with fitted into his neck, strong and safearms bound around his back. "We can make a new home, yeah?" 

Harry immediately shook his head no. "Can't make a new home, petal."

 "Why not?" Louis' voice rose noticeably with how thick his panic was getting."This is home, petal."

 "You can build a new home, Harry. A better one with people you love. I love you, Harry.Don't you love me too?"

* * * * *

Louis is self sufficient and therefore extremely miffed about the fact that the twins aren't allowinghim to carry any boxes. He simply sits perched on the ideal kitchen counter with his legs crossedand head in his hands, looking bored.Seattle is a new venture for them even if Louis has lived for the major part of his life. Theapartment his father bought under his name - which essentially meant that Louis is to cover all thebills himself - is much too spacious for just him. The lease has since been divided in ownershipbecause Edward insisted on taking fifty percent of the responsibilities.

 Thereafter, they have splitthe bills to one or two occupants.There are two floors and a spiral staircase that leads to the lower one after entering on the top level.The living room is jam-packed with sealed boxes and bubble wrap that Louis found to be areasonable pass-time. His kitchen was one that he easily fell for, which the essentials already inplace so he just had to go out and get food.Two bedrooms, one guest and one master. Both were en-suites and Louis decided before steppingfoot in the apartment that the second one would become a studio of sorts. Storage or office, hedoesn't really care.

 However, Louis' true form of entertainment is the display of two shirtless individuals who heparticularly fancies making their way up and down the aforementioned staircase. It certainly isn'tnothing he hasn't seen before from Edward or Harry, but the novelty of it has yet to wear off.He sits on his perch, content to grin whenever eye contact was made between the lovers, until hewas summoned. 

"Petal." Harry is the one to do it, call Louis over in his socks and faded jogging shorts. 

"Hi." Louis saunters over to him, stretching up on his tiptoes to kiss Harry's cheek."You're going to have to start unpacking if you want to get anywhere today."