Chapter Forty-One

****sorry for the lack of updates my guinea pg of 3 years died  so ive been dealing with his stuff and my other guinea pig ****

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

"My star? Love, wake up."Niall was shaken awake with gentle strokes, Dexter's hand nudging his bare hip under theunpleasant covers they shared. He hasn't left Dexter's living quarters deep in the Madhouse's depthsfor days now, by choice not wanting to go out and face a world he despised. 

"Huh?" He awoke with a familiar voice in his ear and stretched his body out to be morecomfortable, his eyes opening like powerful lasers pinning Dexter's solid green.

 "You must wake up." Dexter had those troubling lines from his frown over his forehead. "I'm goingout." 

"What?" That news had Niall sitting up in interest while Dexter stood fully, bare feet on coldconcrete as he moved about. 

This alarmed Niall. Dexter never went out. 

Ever. 

Why was he going out now? It couldn't be safe atall for him. Authorities still searched for this man and even with how lazy the precinct was, Dexteris one of their most wanted. 

"Dexter, where are you going?" Niall asked again when the man didn't respond the first time.Niall watched him come over to his side of the deflated mattress they always shared, kneel down infront of him and plant a kiss on his forehead.

 He felt a surge of calm after that act of affection, buthe still held onto Dexter's biceps with both hands in deep concern.He cared for this demented man more than he should, more than is healthy. He rested his foreheadagainst Dexter's and shared in another kiss that united their lips and forced his head to be tilted backby a rough hand around his throat. 

"Don't go." Niall got himself to say between Dexter's harsh kisses. "Why are you going? Talk tome."

 Dexter breathes out a heavy sigh and pulls Niall's covers away to drag him onto his lap. His armsfound their way around the younger male's back.

 "Someone who I've been searching for over a long time has just been found." Dexter explains,admiring the little marks of red skin and grime that his body left on Niall's

."Who?"

 "The woman who had my children."

* * * * *

"You don't have to go, petal." Louis lay over to bodies, his legs curled around Edward's hip and hishead over Harry's heart. "You really don't have to."

 "I do." Louis raised his head to have his cheek on Harry's firm torso. "I also want to go." 

The twins were aware that their mother could be harmless. She was always someone kind andgentle, nurturing and warm to the core so that it disallowed any evil feelings to be born there. Louiswas safe with her but he wouldn't be the safest and that's why they're reluctant to let him go.

 "Do you?" Edward encased Louis' lower half with both arms.The silence in their room was so ideal for the moment they were trying to treasure together.Somehow, they'd all ended up interwoven as a systematic unit on their bed. Still encompassed bythe darkness of their curtains, Louis could close his eyes and listen to Harry's heartbeat withoutinterruption. 

"Yeah." Louis spoke in a small voice. "I trust your mother to tell me any and all embarrassingstories from your childhoods."

 He ended off with a wide and cheeky grin that made Edward question his intentions for thisspontaneous trip. Harry merely responded by adding his signature smirk to the cool marble of hisangelically carved face, pressing a hard kiss to Louis' forehead.Unlike his brother, Harry was not hesitant to send the boy on this shopping trip. May it besomething that could possibly lead to their eternal humiliation or not, he was going to support itbecause his mother knew what was best for them. Them and now Louis.