Chapter Nineteen

His higher brain power is overcome with the need to obey as he was tucked into a perfect littlecove of submission. "Yes, Daddy." 

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

The blindfold was removed and the colour under Louis' eyelids turned from black to grey. Louisstares up into the eyes of the man hovering over him like a net of human weight and emotion. Hefelt like cornered prey between Edward's arms and underneath him, wrapped up by body heat orunimaginable rampant hormones make his green eyes black. 

Waiting for a response, Louis took the time to check his body and emotional state. He was on fire inthe latter, his thoughts flying by without giving him the right amount of time to think logically. Hedid as told because of this, relying on the twins to tell him the right thing and keep him safe.His body was feeling better, completely fired up on adrenaline he didn't think he could store. Thesurface of his skin felt magnetically inclined to Edward's or Harry's, his lower half pleasantly sorebut nowhere near being sated if there's more in store for him. 

"Come here, petal." A voice off to his left called out to him, and his ears pricked at the sound.

 He turned in that direction and pre-braced his palms on Edward's chest, ready to push him away ifthe motivation was great enough. Harry was waiting for him to obey at the other end of theHerculean bed, his hand outstretched in beckoning.

* * * * *

"He's awake?" Liam double checked by asking the Dr. Parkens who came to find him and Niallexiting the cafeteria. 

"He asked for Liam Payne." The doctor replied, tapping his clipboard and smiling politely. 

"That's me. Uh-" Liam threaded his fingers through his hair, looking at Niall. "Can we both go?"

 "What?" Niall interrupted. 

"You both may." Dr. Parkens says anyway after Liam doesn't offer an answer. "Nothing too loud orbright. He's just had a mild concussion and a few broken ribs so he'll be capable of speaking asnormal." 

"Alright, thank you." Liam reached out and shook Dr. Parkens' hand. "Come on, duckling." 

"Hey Crazy, I'm Niall." His partner pulled his hand free of Liam's when the surgeon left. "I can'tcome with you in there."

 "Why not?" Liam's smile was crooked and adorably sexy but that's not the point in Niall's head."Because I don't know him? He doesn't know me? He could die because he'll think a stranger is-" 

"Calm down, doll." Liam smacks a kiss on Niall's temple. "Zayn will learn all about you." 

"What if I don't like him?"

 Liam smirks to a secret knowing he already has about Zayn's physical charm. "Everyone lovesZayn."

* * * * *

Louis knew he had to escape Edward's hold, but it wasn't too difficult when he was allowed to gofreely. He crawled out of the enveloping presence and made his way over to Harry, getting scoopedup off the mattress immediately.Harry cradles Louis' face on the right side, pushing his hair back and directing his attention in theprocess. Louis was so captivating with his wide eyes focused all on him, obediently doing as told.

Harry patted Louis' thigh before securing it with his hand, a finger dipping between his cheeks towhere the boy was growing sticky over the pink skin of his darkened hole.Edward got to disrupting their moment when he'd figured out what he was going to do. He madeHarry set Louis down on the floor, leaning against him for support, and smaller hands than hisholding his waist. Edward circled a heavy arm around the back of Louis' head and kept himimmobile, kissing his forehead.