Chapter Eighteen

Harry was pressed against him, chest-to-chest and breathing down the side of Louis' throat. Henoses along the path of a strong pulse over Edward's bite mark, and supports Louis' head with hishand."That doesn't matter though." He pressed a warm kiss to Louis' jaw. 

"Petals need theirDaddies."

*LOUIS' POV*

 A shower is a blessed thing when you've been treated like a sack of onions all day. The water wouldglide down my skin and never turn cold even when it reached my feet. Steam fogged up the glasswalls of the shower section, adding a misty ambiance to the entire atmosphere.There was naturally little time to appreciate all of this, because Harry's set of hands found their wayto every part of my body. It wasn't misuse of the sponge and body gel in his hands, because he wasdamn near reverent when he took over the job of washing. 

He made me face him first, the shower spraying hot water directly onto my back. At the very lowpoint, a burn was initiated on probably blistered skin, but it was a mild and brief experience.Harry ran the sponge over every part of me, adding and spreading warmth as he went. Over myshoulders and around my neck, under my arms and on my chest. He never noticed me watching himwith astounding confusion.

  Why would he care to do this? He's being so careful and gentleabout it.

 "Talk to me, petal. I want to hear your voice." Harry broke through our silence to say, his eyeslifting to meet mine.

 I suck in a breath, licking over my lip that was earlier abused. "Why are you doing this?"

 The air gets suffocatingly thick when he slips his arms around me, standing to his full over six feetheight. His arms were diagonally across my back, his palms landing just above my behind. I gasp athow close he gets just by this, his face less than an inch away and his wet hair sticking to his face. 

"If I can, petal, why shouldn't I?" He spreads out his fingers and grips me more firmly, causing thechain reaction of me falling forward. 

"Have you done this for many lovers?" I ask quietly, partially dreading the answer.

 "If you're asking because the thought repulses you-" Harry's mouth curves at one end as he smirks."-then I have done this before."

 I roll my eyes and breathe in more of the steam, feeling nothing when Harry starts to hum someslow tune with his fingers combing through my hair. He does the unordinary when he places a lineof kisses down the side of my face, holding the damp hair out of the way. His fingertips trace the skin where my fine hairs stood attentively, compressed by the impact of his lips that makes meshiver. 

"Do you like my kisses, petal?" He asks with his hand slipping lower, lower and lower.....

 A sound much too close to a moan races like a wild horse from my mouth, pushing past the barrierof my lips when Harry's finger dips into the crevice of my bum. My nails hit home on his neck,causing him to groan as he rubbed fruitfully over my hole. 

"You like more than my kisses, petal?" Harry applies more pressure and speeds up the motions ofhis finger. 

The soap remnants burn but the application of pressure against my traiterous body is enough toshroud that. I hear myself breathing in ragged moans, long exhales and sharp inhales. Harry controlsall of me with that finger, not even yet trying to slip inside me. 

"I can give you more than my kisses." Harry brands my neck with his lips, sucking a little on myskin to stain it a little red. "I can give you everything."

 I have lost contact with my higher brain power, even the numbness of my ankle has beenovershadowed by the prowess of Harry. He grips one cheek of my behind and his nails get too closeto penetrating skin, my eyes flying open to greet his searing ones.