1.First time meeting

You've been looking forward to this day. ( surprisingly). Today is the day my stepdad is moving in. He's been taking really good care of my mom since my dad has left. He's has a son named Mark. They are originally from America. I've only seen mark only once or twice.

   "Eomma I'm going to take a shower let me know when they are here."

    "Ok honey!" My mom said getting up.

I walk upstairs and grab my clothes and get into the shower.

After the shower~

I put in some nice but comfy clothes.

   I look at myself in the mirror one last time and walk downstairs

I look at myself in the mirror one last time and walk downstairs. I was greeted by my lovely mother.

    "They are almost here!" My mom said.

   "Yay!" I exclaimed.

  I sit on the couch and turn on my k-drama. I don't really get to watch them anymore with school and my job.

   Not even one minute in the doorbell rang. I paused my k-drama and walked to the door standing next to my mom. She opens the door and there stands my dad and brother.

   I greet them with a smile. My dad gave me a hug, while my stepbrother just stood there.

   After I gave my dad a hug I slightly smiles at Mark. Mark doesn't even bother to smile. I roll my eyes at him. This isn't a good start.

    "Show Mark his room!" She said giving my dad a kiss.

   I nod and motion for Mark to follow me. We walk upstairs. Sadly his room is right next to mine.

   "Here. It's right next to mine if you need anything.

   Mark nods. Then he walks in. I roll my eyes and walk back downstairs.

   "I'm glad to live here with both of you." My dad said giving us hugs.

    I call him my dad because he feels more like a dad to me then my real dad does.

    "We are going to leave you and mark here tonight. I have money on the counter." My mom said.

      I nod. "Have fun." I say giving them a hug.

     Then they leave. It's just me and mark. Alone. Great.

I plop on the couch and watch my k-drama.

Time skip~

After awhile of watching my k-drama Mark walks downstairs.

"Where's mom and dad?" He asked.

"Out for the night." I say looking back at him.

He nods and walks into the kitchen. I follow behind him.

I grab the money off the counter.

"Pizza?" I ask.

"Sure." Mark said.

I get out my phone and dial for pizza. Then I sit on the couch next to mark.

"So, how do you like it so far?" I ask.

"Good! I really like mom she's nice." He says.

I nod in agreement. " tell me more about you." I say.

"Well, I'm from Canada hints the American name. And my mother sadly died when I was a young boy." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. My dad just left my mom recently actually." I say.

He nods. "Well I'm going to watch tv. If you need anything I'll be in the living room." I turn and walk away.

Mark couldn't help but look her up and down. 'She may be my stepsister but she's still hot.' He thought to himself.

.•.•.•.•.•.•