Had to get away

I feel Mark kiss me on the head, "Good morning." He whispers. I smile. " Good morning." I say rubbing my eyes. I look over and smile. Then he kisses me and gets up. I follow after him into the kitchen.

   " What do you want for breakfast?" Mark asked. " I'll just fix eggs or something." He nods. I grab my eggs and put them in a pan.

Time skip~

  After I eat my eggs I lay down on the couch and wait for people to wake up. Mark comes and sits next to me. What happened last night kept running through my head. 'What if he tells everyone?' I think to myself. Then Mark breaks me out of my thoughts. " Hey Nari, are you ok?" I nod, "y-yea, I'm fine" He nods. " You don't look ok."  I look at him, " Ok, I have something to tell you. But don't me mad ok?" He nods. " Ok so me and Johnny kissed, he didn't know we were dating, but I pushed him away and ran." His facial expression changes. " I-I'm Sorry Mark I-" He cut me off in the middle of my sentence. " IM GOING TO KILL THAT DUDE." He jumps up and runs out of the room. I get up and chase after him.

   "Mark Wait!" I yell chasing him. We get into the fort and he grabs Johnny. "HOW COULD YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled while he was shaking him. " MARK STOP." I yelled walking up behind him and grabbing him. " Let go! He shouldn't have kissed you. You're all mine!" He yells pushing me away. By now everyone is up. Everyone was watching. I was so embarrassed. I had to walk out. I couldn't handle it.

   I grab my shoes and run out of the house. I couldn't stand being in there. Too much attention on me. I find a bench and sit down. 'How could Mark do that to me?' I ask myself.

   I start fiddling with the ring he gave me. Think of how much he actually loves me, but how embarrassed I am to be with him right now. Tears started forming in my eyes. I felt so sad.

   Then I heard a voice. I didn't know who it was, all I heard was, " There she is!" And with that everything went blurry.