Good day

Nari's pov~

   I open my eyes, and I'm not in my room. I roll over and find Mark fast asleep next to me. I smile and start playing with his hair.

    Mark opens his eyes. " Good morning." I say smiling at him. Then he attacks me with kisses. "Chill." I say.

     We both get up and get breakfast. I pour some cereal into my bowl. Then I sit down.

    "So what are we doing today?" Mark asked. "I want to go shopping, if that's ok with you." Mark smiles, " Of course princess, anything for you." I smile, " I better go get ready." I get up and walk to my room digging through my closet.

Outfit:

Hair:

     I grab my purse and walk downstairs

     I grab my purse and walk downstairs. Mark is sitting on the couch waiting on me. "Ok I'm ready." I say. He looks over at me. "Ok let's go."

   We both get into the car and drive to the mall.

We finally arrive and get out and walk to the front of the mall.

   "Witch store first?" Mark asked. " Hmm maybe, Hot Topic." Mark nods and we walk into the store.

   I get what I want and we go to the next store. " Are you hungry?" Mark asked.

   "Kinda." He nods and we walk to the food shop. He orders food and we sit down and eat.

   " Are you having fun?" Mark asked. I nod my head. " I want to take you somewhere and get you something special." Mark said.

   "Like where?" I said. He points. I follow his finger to the jewelry store. I shake my head, " No no, everything in there is so expensive."

   " Ok? But I want to get you something." He smiles. " Well I don't want to spend all your money."

  " No it's fine, anything for you beautiful." I blush at what Mark says. " ok then."

   We walk into the jewelry store. " What do you want?" Mark asked. I look around. " It doesn't matter to me." He nods. He takes my hand and drags me to the rings. " Mark! All of these are so expensive." He looks at me, " But it's my money, so I'm going to spend it any way I want."

   "Excuse me miss," Mark said. "I would like to see this one." He points to the prettiest one. It has the shiniest diamonds.

   The woman pulls it out and shows Mark. "What do you think about this one Nari?" I shake my head. "You don't have to do this for me." He rolls his eyes. " I'll take this one." The woman nods and takes us to the register.  He pays and then we leave.

    "Mark why did you do that!" He puts himself in front of me. He kisses my cheek and gets down on one knee, "Nari, I want to promise you my love, I will love you as long as I live, so here is a promise ring for you." I smile and nod my head. He then puts the ring in my finger and stand up. We hug for awhile.