6. His friends

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Great time for school. I roll my eye and get up.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and get the cereal. Then Mark walks down.

"Morning Nari." He said.

I roll my eyes and don't say anything. I'm still mad at him for what he did last night.

I pour my cereal into the bowl but mark grabs my arm.

"Stop!" I say trying to escape.

He puts me on top of the counter. "Your so hot Nari." He said leaning closer.

"I SAID STOP!" I yell kicking.

He finally lets go and I ask upstairs. I'm not eating breakfast today. So I get dressed so I can go get food at the cafe.

 So I get dressed so I can go get food at the cafe

I grab my bag and walk out the door.

About walking for 20 minutes I reach the cafe. I order a donut and down tea and walk to school.

When I get to school I go straight to my locker and put my things away. Then I walk into my first period.

I sit next to Aeri. "Good morning." I say.

"Morning" she lays her head down.

Time skip~

The bell rang and now it's time for lunch. Me and Aeri walk into the lunchroom. "We have to sit with Mark." I say.

She rolls her eyes. "After what he did?" She asked.

"Sadly. But maybe we can make new friends." I say.

We get our lunches and try to find Mark. Then we spot him in the back corner with a lot of people.

We make our way back to the table. "Well look who it is." Mark said.

I roll my eyes and sadly sit next to him. I look around at everyone. There's about 10 people at the table.

"Everyone this is my stepsister Nari." Mark said pointing to me.

I smile. "This is Johnny, haechan, jungwoo, winwin he has a name but we call him winwin, jaehyun, doyoung, yuta, taeyong, taeil." Mark said pointing to each one.

I nod. "Ok."