SLEEPOVER

" Thank you for today." I said. "You're welcome babe." He said smiling at me. That smile kills me every time.

   "What now?" Mark asks. "Let's have friends over, let's do a sleepover!" I suggest. "Yesssss that's an amazing idea."

I run upstairs and get ready,

Outfit:

Hair:

  I text Aeri,

I text Aeri,

Nari: hey, me and Mark are having a sleepover wanna come?

Aeri: ummm sure. Who's going to be there?

Nari: Marks friends.

Aeri: okiiii I'm on my way.

I walk downstairs to see Mark on the phone. Mark looks over at me and bites his lip. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him. Then he hangs up his phone.

"Damn baby, look at you." I blush at his words. "What about me?" He looks me up and down. He bits his lips and then pushed his lips up against mine.

"I wish we could do more baby, but people are on their way." Mark said. I nod. "Who did you invite?" I ask. " just a the people that sit at the table." I nod.

After sometimes people started to arrive. Aeri was the first person to come of corse. Then Marks friend shortly to follow. Out of all people Johnny had to come. I was so upset, but he's somewhat Marks friend.

After everyone at there we ordered pizza and built a giant fort.

The fort:

        We all get into the fort and turn on some Netflix

We all get into the fort and turn on some Netflix. Aeri and Mark are sat next me and Johnny is behind me. My heart was pounding the whole time. 'How could Mark invite him.' I ask myself.

After awhile I lay my head on Marks shoulder and slowly drift to sleep.

Time skip~

I was awaken by Johnny getting up. I rub my eyes, "where are you going?" I ask him. "Um I have to pee." He said. I nod and lay my head back down.

I try to go back to sleep, but I just can't. I decide to get up and get something to drink.

I can sense the presence of some else in the room, but it's so dark I can't tell. I turn around to be met my Johnnys face too close to mine.

   "W-what are you doing." I mumble.

   "shhhh, don't say anything." And with Johnnys words. We kiss. "J-johnny. Stop, I'm dating Mark." I say. He pushes away, "Wait, what?!?" I shake my head. "N-never mind."

  I run back to the fort. I lay my head on Marks shoulder, and slowly drift to sleep.