29

After first period Aeri ask me what happened. "Yes Aeri, I'm freaking pregnant." She smile. " OMG YASSSS IM SO HAPPY." I give her a look. " No this has to be the most scariest thing."

   "Oh please, there's going to be a freaking baby yayay." At this point she was dancing around. "Aeri, stop before someone asks what's up." At this point everyone was looking at us. "Hey whats going on?" Johnny ask. "Nari is-" I had to cut her off right there. "Yea I'm umm bloated, so me and Aeri have to go to the bathroom bye." I grab her arm and run into the restroom.

   "AERI, YOU COULD HAVE JUST EXPOSED ME TO FUCKING JOHNNY."

   " N-nari I'm sorry. I thought you were ready to tell people." Then someone walks out of one of the stalls, the girl was Marks ex fling.

   "Tell people what Nari?" I look at her with a nasty look. "You wanna fell people you fucked your stepbrother, because is so everyone know Nari, you nasty slut." I slap her. " For your information, HES NOT TECHNICALLY MY STEPBROTHER OUT PARENTS WERNT MARRIED AND THEY JUST DIED SO I HOPE THAT MADE YOU HAPPY YOU NASTY SLUT." With that I turn around and walk out.

   " Nari, wait up." Aeri was chasing behind me. I had to find Mark. I was balling my eyes out.

   I finally find Mark and hug him. "What's wrong babe?" He ask. I didn't bother to answer. "Babe?"

   "Your ex fling was in the bathroom and she insulted me and she was being an ass to me Mark." I lay my head into him again and cry harder. Then the bell rung. "Nari, come on we're going home for a bit to talk." Mark said pulling me out of the school.

   When we get home I set down on the couch. "So what happened?" Mark asked. "Your ex fling the girl I caught you fucking with was talking about me and you."

   "That stupid bitch." Mark said sitting next to me. "Hey, don't listen to her ok?" I nod. "Listen Nari, I love you and I'll love you no matter what." I smile, "I love you too Mark Lee." I lay my head on his shoulder. "You're the best."

A/N: This is getting so long lol. idk how to end it. any ideas? I'm kinda sad to watch it end tho 🥺