try to make the best out of it

We arrived to California. Mark takes a deep breath, " Are you ready Nari?" I look at him and shake my head, " I'm too nervous about what our family with think, about us." Mark looks at me. " I'm sure they won't care. They never even got married." Mark reassured me. I nod in agreement. " Let's go to our hotel." I say.

   Once we reached the hotel I plop down on the bed. "I know we are here for mom and dads funeral, but let's at least try to make the best of it." Mark said. I nod in agreement. " I guess tomorrow we'll go to the beach." Mark nods. I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

Time skip~

   I wake up to the sun beaming in. I roll over to find Mark looking at me. " Good morning." He whispers to me. I smile and sit up. " I can't believe tomorrow is the funeral." I say trying to get it off my mine, " I just can't believe they are gone." I continue, "The only thing I had left was my mom, now I have no one. Except for you Mark." He sits up next to me and kisses me. " I'm sorry, well get through this together, I promise." I smile and kiss him again. " Well, do you want to go to the beach or what?" Mark asked hopping up off the bed. I smile and get up as well. Then I change.

OUTFIT:

  I walk out and Mark looks me up and down

  I walk out and Mark looks me up and down. " Damn baby, you look so good." Then he picks me up and kisses me. "Thank you." I say smiling at him. "Ok we better get going." I say.

Time skip~

   We get to the beach and there's quite a few people there. The waves were high and it was a warm day. " Come on! Let's get in!" Mark said running to the water. I follow after him fighting again the waves.

   " Look how amazing!" Mark said. "Yea I know." I nod in agreement. Mark kisses me on the lips. " I love you Nari." He said. "I love you too." I smile at him and give him a hug. Mark Lee is the best thing that's happened to me. I love you Mark Lee.

A/N: this book has came a long way. i'm proud of it! thank you all for supporting me. ahhhh y'all are the best. i still need to figure out how to end it.

hahahaha i love this 💕