30

When we got back to school everyone was looking at us. "Mark? Why are they staring?" I ask looking at him.

   "They are jealous." I look at him and hold his hand. People were whispering. "Mark I don't like this." Mark looks at me, " I know, me either. But we'll get through this."

Time skip~

It's now lunch time. I sit with Mark and his friends. "Nari, is it true you're pregnant?" Jisung asked. I spit out my food, "W-what nooo not possible." I say nervously.

"Well well look who it is." I heard a voice behind me say. I turn around to see the same girl that was in the bathroom.

"What do you want Blair?" Mark asked. "I want you Mark lee." My blood began to boil. "Why don't you leave this stupid excuse for a girlfriend and come back to me." Blair said.

I stand up face to face with her. "Listen here, he is mine and mine only. You can't have him and you'll never have him. You understand?"

"Mark, get this pathetic bitch away from me." Mark just sits there laughing. "If you weren't pregnantI would beat your ass right about now." Blair said.

"I'm not pregnant." I say. "Yea right, Aeri done spilled the beans." I look around for Aeri and I couldn't find her.

"What did you do to her?" I say. "Don't worry about that. All you need to worry about is me, I'm going to take Mark from you one way or another." Then she walks away.

Everyone at the table looks at me. "So you are pregnant." Johnny said breaking the silence.

  "YES IM PREGNANT." I say as I walk away.

"Nari! Wait up." I hear Mark say behind me.

A/N: 30 parts already next part is going to be the end sadly but ty so much for the support ❤️❤️

Stepbrother//𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕝𝕖𝕖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara