11. The date

After school I get ready to go to work. This sucks. I hate working, but I need the money.

  I get dressed for work and walk out the door. Once I arrive at work I put my uniform on and work.

Time skip~

  I look at my phone and it's about 4:00. I have to meet Johnny in a hour and my shift is almost over with. Thank god. I only have about 10 minutes left so I start to clean up.

  By the time I get done cleaning it's time for me to leave. So I run home as fast as I can and get dressed.

  After trying to make myself look pretty

  After trying to make myself look pretty. Then I check my phone and I have one message form Johnny.

Johnny~
I'm on my way love hope you look nice 😉

  I grab my purse and wait on the couch.

  After about 20 minutes Johnny knocked on the door.

  "You look beautiful." Johnny said.

  "You don't look too bad yourself." I give him a smile.

  "Let's go!" He said grabbing my hand and walking out.

  I sit in the passenger seat of his car. We are jamming out to music. I'm singing obnoxiously loud. While Johnny sound great.

  I got so caught up in singing I didn't realize we made it to our destination.

  I look around. "Where are we?" I ask.

  "You'll see."

  He grabs my hand and we walk. Me walk on to a dock. Then we sit in the edge of it. Letting out feet dangle.

  I look out into the water. "This is beautiful."

  He nods in agreement.

  I lean my head on his shoulder.

  "Why'd you take me here?" I ask.

  "I don't know I thought it was beautiful like you."

  I felt my face heat up. All I could do was smile.

  We sit there for awhile. I just stared at the water. For some reason it was memorizing. I felt tired. It's not even that late. I yawn.

  "Are you tired?" Johnny asked.

  I nod. "A little."

  "Let's take you home so you can sleep."

  We both stand up and walk to the car.

  "Thank you." I said once we got into the car.

  "No problem."

  The ride was silent. I was starting to doze off but we finally made it to my house.

  "Bye." I say getting out of the car.

  "Bye I'll see you at school."

  I walk in and Mark is sitting on the couch.

  "Where were you?" He asked in a stern voice.

  "On a date." I sit my things down and plop in the couch also.

  "With who?" He scooted closer.

  "J-Johnny." I say.

  "Stay away from him! He's no good." He said basically on top of me now.

  "He's a great person Mark." I say.

  "No you don't understand. I've know him for awhile. And all he does is play with girls."

  I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

  My phone vibrates,but I ignore it.

  "I'm warning you Nari. Stay away. You're going to get your heart broken."

  Then he storms off. So
I check my phone.

Johnny~
Goodnight my love. Dream about me 💙

You~
Goodnight 😘

  I walk upstairs. I don't bother having dinner or even Change into pjs I just plop down on my bed and fall asleep.