➁❧Winning and Joining

Moans and groan filled the room making everybody looking at them as them keep fighting for the dominance between them

Subin started caressing the pink haired boy back and neck switching between them and running his hands between the pink hair and once in a while pulling them as a kind of sexual interaction.

All those move make the pink haired boy shiver and moans louder in pleasure keep getting closer to Subin and then Subin had the opportunity to get and win the dominance between them.

The pink haired boy really enjoyed this hot season as his body grow warmed and a boner was forming in his underwear and then suddenly the boy sigh in a happy way before leaning and cuddling in Subin's neck. ‟You good kisseur nyan" said the cuddling boy.

Akemi-senpai said sitting on the quite and handsome guy's laps ‟Seem like our Yuri-kun really like you ehehe. Well since you have already kissed one of us I guess it's time for the presentations. As I said before i'm Akemi I'm a 3rd year and also the president of this club, the guy I'm sitting on It's my adorable boyfriend Itome-kun we are in the same class ehehe. Itome-kun maybe look apathetic but he is a good and kind boy. 

The boy with purple hair sitting next to you It's Shikatani-kun and he is a germophobe with everything except when sex is involved. He is a 3rd just like us. The boy who is cuddling with you It's Yuri-kun. He's the vice-president and a total manic when it's about sex and also he give the best blowjobs. He is a 2nd year. 

The guy with blue hair is Tamura-kun. He like rough sex especially with toys, he is a puppy like boy. He is also a 2nd year. Now at last but not least we have the 1st years like you, Yuu-kun and Toono-kun our cute and adorabile virgins."

‟It's nice to meet u all. I'm so excited to being in this club and get everybody know better and maybe making great sex too ehehe" said Subin all smiling and happy.‟Why you don't introduce yourself to everybody Subin-kun?" said Akemi-senpai

‟Sure. I'm Choi Subin I'm 1st year like Toono-kun and Yuu-kun I am mixed Japanese-Korean and i will happy join this club" replied Subin with a smile ‟oh right feel free to call me Su-kun or Su-chan if you find it easier some of my classmate do it and It's adorable ehehe anyway if anybody is curios about me you have just to ask, ask nicely or you will get punished" added Subin ending talking with a sexy smirk.

Everybody slightly blushed at the sexy smirk on his handsome face and then Yuu-kun raised his hand and asked after clearing his throat slightly embarrassed to have actually blushed fro an other guy ‟ Umm since you seem pretty fit i was wondering why you didn't joined a sport club? im sure everybody would be happy with someone like u playing"

‟The reason why i didn't decided to join a sport club It's because i had a accident and because of this my doctor advised to avoid sport or big movements for at least a year or more if it hurt, my shoulder mainly"

‟Ohh, sorry for asking such a question Su-kun I'm sure you will get better soon. If you need some help around the school I'm in class F and I'm staying in the room 203" replied Yuu-kun

‟Is it a invitation to your room this? ehehe i will remember and thank you Yuu-chan" smiled Subin at Yuu-chan.

‟So you are a tachi with virgin hole or you lost both your virginities? you know front and back." Tamu-senpai asked bluntly.

‟ Well senpai if i remember correctly from what my friends explained to me Tachi is the top between the guys so yes im a top and no I haven't lost my cherry yet till now i just did some foreplay with little Toys or fingers but who know maybe joining here will give me an opportunity" Subin replied winking back to the senpai.

‟Yuri will do it to su-chan mmm" said Yuri-senpai ‟I will more that happy if you will do it senpai but maybe once we get each other know a little better"‟Well Su-kun by the way if you or any of us don't have sex with somebody in a month then, you will be forced to partecipe in a orgy"

‟I will try my best to find someone senpai" ᕦ(˵ ◕ ᴗ ◕˵)ᕤ

‟Good Su-kun and once you arrive tho the club's room, you'll find everyone reunited, If you like somebody you can try to seduce them too." said Akemi-senpai.

‟Okay senpai i will definitely remember it and i will also try to remember the way till here ehehe" replied Subin

‟Okay senpai i will definitely remember it and i will also try to remember the way till here ehehe" replied Subin. He looked at the time from his watch on his wrist and said ‟since i arrived here the time really flew from the fun and for the really good making out with Yuri-senpai."

‟Yuri only Yuri for you" murmured Yuri-senpai while starting standing up from Subin's lap and putting on his pants and shirt.‟Wow i never saw Yuri-kun being so friendly with someone after only one making out season" said Akemi-senpai and added with a big smile ‟you must have made an impression!"

‟Thank you Yuri. i will call you Yuri but you need to call me su-chan." said subin standing up and making his way to Yuri and helping him to button his shirt.‟i'm sorry everyone but now i need to go i haven't saw yet my room and im getting super hungry" said Subin making his way till the door then he waved good bye and start making his way out from the school but while walking.

He heard ‟wait su-kun we can walk till the dorm together" Subin turned around and saw Yuu-chan and Toono-chan running to catch him up.

‟Hey guys"Subin greet the boys. ‟Wow You are so tall I mean I saw it as soon you entered in the club room but now next to you i feel like a girl ehehe" said Yuu-chan.‟Aww don't worry Yuu-chan. You are tall too it's just me being a giant ehehe" laughed Subin along with the other two first year friends.

‟Say Su-kun you know what number is your room?" asked Toono-chan ‟Yes i got the room number 180 i hope to have a big bed ehehe" Subin replied back, ‟Don't worry weirdly our bed are really long" answered Toono-chan.

‟Good to know then, and how is the food at the doom cafeteria?" asked Subin intrigued about the food ‟Really good and the portions have different size too foe example Kashima-kun eat really a lot" replied Toono-chan ‟Who is Kashima?"asked Subin confused.

‟i'am Kashima Yuu baka ehehe"said laughing at the confused face of Subin ‟Ohh i see ehehe why you are so informal aren't you two friends?"ask wondering Subin ‟yes we are but Toono-kun is very shy."

‟Aww you are really cute Toono-chan but i'm sure everyone will be okay with being call by name you don't have to feel shy okay?" said Subin stopping talking and patting Toono-chan hair 

making him blush. ‟I-I'll try Su-su-kun" replied Toono-chan ‟good boy Toono-chan" said Subin smiling sweetly to Toono-chan.

‟Ehm-ehm I'm still here guys" said Yuu-chan making them zoom out from their sweet moment. ‟Aww don't feel jealous Yuu-chan" said Subin walking up to Yuu-chan.‟come on guys let's get us to the doom" said Subin taking them hands and running out from the door of the school and so ending his first day at the Morimori high school.