➈❧Club-date and first love time

Subin and Ryo walked in the room.

Everything was quite around them.

Subin offered Ryo to sit on the bed, which the boy did.

You could see from huge distance that the petite boy was nervous. Subin sit and pulled Ryo into a tight hug, "Everything is going to feel great, We are into this together. Trust me."

"I believe you I'm just nervous I guess I look like a child now"

"Honey. You are adorable from what I see and later I'm sure You are going to be sexy as hell." "Don't exaggerate Su-chan" said Ryo shyly.

"I never exaggerate Honey" replied moving more and more near to Ryo.

"I know my room is cold but this afternoon seem pretty warm so wanna start free from those suffocating clothes?" added Subin.

Subin started stripping He took off his necktie with a swift, unbuttoned his shirt button but buttons showing his glory six pack making Ryo's watering.

"Do you need help Honey? Let me doing it" said Subin before starting opening Ryo's shirt slowly sliding his hand down till arriving to these pants, undoing the button before sliding down the zip slowly.

"Wanna take my pants off, Honey? Slowly of course" asked seductively Subin to Ryo. The shacking hands of Ryo goodly undid the opening of Subin's pant "Reward to Honey for listening to me, what You want, Honey? Tell me" He whispered into Ryo's ear with his deep voice.

Looking up into amber eyes Ryo replies shakily and softly "..kiss-es..please..." "As you wish,sweet Honey" told Subin. Subin started kissing Ryo and keep and keeping the kiss making Ryo moans through his lips.

  Subin started kissing Ryo and keep and keeping the kiss making Ryo moans through his lips

(credit not mine I found this work on tumblr to thank you artist)

Subin pushed Ryo laying on the bed, He started kissing his neck roughly rubbing his hands on Ryo's slim chest.

Ryo moans made Subin feel proud from his doing.

"I want more ah-ahh Subin, please more" said Ryo between moans. "Your words are my command, honey" replied Subin. "I will start with stretching you out Honey" added Subin pulling down in one move pants and underwear of the petite boy.

Ryo let out a little yelp after loosing his last clothes. Subin pulled up Ryo's leg moving near his butt cheeks taking out some lube and condoms.

"Ready? I will start slow, It will hurt starting but it will later making you moan" explained Subin softy.

Ryo only nodded and groans gripping on the bed sheets as He left a slippy finger slipping inside him. "shh shh It's okay honey" comforted Subin kissing and licking Ryo's things adding his finger pace into the hole.

Painful groans turned into pleased moans that means only a word to Subin. 

More.

Subin added a finger making Ryo's enjoyment grows.