➄❧ Dreamy mouth and hands

In the dark and unoccupied classroom there are Yuri and Subin. 

Subin leaning against a cold and bare wall and Yuri kneeing on the freezing and full of dust floor trying to carry on the idea on his mind: giving to Subin the best Blow job right there and right now. 

"Yuri, Babe I'm very excited by the idea that You want give me such a nice present but why don't We start with something such as kissing, so We can warm up each other in this cold room?" said Subin placing his forefinger under Yuri's chin and pulling up his head so Yuri's hidden eyes behind the sunglasses fixed on Subin's amber overpowering eyes.

Before Yuri could even nod Subin moved and sat confidently on the teacher's desk before saying slowly and in cocky way "Come here Yuri, warm me up like only You can do." 

 At those words Yuri stands up and made his way towards Subin, walking to him and warping his arms around his neck and starting attacking Subin with short kiss that always become longer till arriving at a full and fiery making out season that started. 

(I didn't find gif with guy with sunglasses so forgive me)

Subin's hands finds them way down to Yuri's firm butt cheeks groping and caressing them as the two famished man tongues keep rubbing against each other in the wet places which were there mutual mouths. 

Yuri could feel Subin's strong and athletic arms around his butt and around his body and his whole body was yelling a huge sexual respond to all the contact that He was getting. 

 Yuri's moans and groans was so loud that resonate in the whole room.

"Su-subin... Ahh-ahh!... Hmm please!... A-ah!"

Along Yuri's seductive sound there was Subin groans from How good Yuri was "Oh Yuri.. Oh babe..." and the words He whispered to his babe both making him and Babe feeling good "Such a good boy... so needy...so good..." 

Both males were heavy breathing meaning that the sexual interaction was growing bigger as both males were starting to rub on each other. 

Yuri could feel a massive bulge against lower stomach making It the clue where He need and wanted to get on his knees. Subin feels Yuri's body moving distance and losing the boy warmth once leaning against him before kneeing and taking out his now hard Dick. 

Subin being to stoke Yuri's pink hair with his big and warm hand "Deep and slow this is how I like ideal Blow job. Oh and Yuri You can't touch yourself while blowing me You will get your turn after me but only if You do a job up to your name babe" said Subin between heavy breaths with his deep and awesome voice which was like music to Yuri's ears.

Yuri brings slowly down Subin's pants and then after taking his whole and massive glory of boner He also slipped down his underwear reveling the huge Dick on his new friend.