➀❹❧Long day almost came to end

As Yuri, Yui-senpai and Shikatani-senpai tried to comfort Subin, He finally noticed that some tears felt. A tissue wiped them gently, and if Shikatani-senpai was wiping his tears, a germophobe was helping him, Subin thought He musts be really miserable in such state.

After some sniff Subin moved out from the circle of comfort, rubbed his eyes and slapped his own cheeks and smiled even if the smile didn't reach his eyes like usual "Thank you all senpai I feel much better now, I should head back or I will be late and detention isn't funny."

Subin waved and walk towards his room, once arrived he took his seat and quietly Haru and Ryo stand next to him, Haru cutely asked "Do you want to eat with Ryo at lunch and me?"

"I think a quite lunch will work better for me today, sorry." Replied Subin still looking out of the window.
"We can be soundless during lunch Su-chan." Ryo tried strongly to convince Subin.

"Ryo, Honey I know but maybe you two can comfort Eiji-chan and Hiro-chan. They seem really down for our fight." Said Subin looking at the two boys.

"But-but they are in the wrong! I don't want to sit with them!" Told Ryo pouting and feeling upset about the situation. Subin stand up and hugged tightly both the boys in his strong arms.

"We just have fought, I don't want be the reason because you will have to break your friendship okay? We will have dinner all together, so we can talk okay?" Said Subin trying to calm both the boys.

He feels nods against his top meaning the boy agreed and the bell ringed and everyone including Subin, Haru and Ryo took their seat.

During lessons Subin couldn't focus totally, and this irritated him badly trying to take some deep breath he tried his best to listen and taking notes.

❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ ❢❂ 
As the lunch break was announced by the ring Subin took his sweet time to leave the room but before He could step out from the class he comes across two very sad looking Hiro and Eiji and patted their head trying to cheer him up even if them thought badly of him, He still thought to them as friends.

Arrived at the cafeteria Subin bought a juice bottle and pudding bread and took to the garden looking for some fresh or rather cold air to clear his mind.

As soon as He turned Subin bumps with his shoulder into a cute-looking blond guy and quickly apologized and asked "I'm sorry I was lost in thought, Are you okay? Nothing hurts? I'm really sorry"

"Yes yes don't worry nothing broke oh wait aren't You Subin?" Said and then asked the stranger. "Umm yes I am, Do I know you?" Asked Subin confused looking at the boy in front of his eyes.

"Oh no-no But since You is in the yari-bu, and I'm a regular of Akemi-senpai I have heard about you and saw around by the way I'm Akito Morita Nice to meet you hottie, 

Sorry but I got go now bye-bye." Explained smoothly the just knows Akito-kun before taking off to who knows where. "Okay...bye." Said Subin still confused and kinda flatter by being call hottie.