➀❸❧ A long day

Subin and Yuu's lips moved synchronously.

Yuu eyes widen after realising Subin deepen their kiss.

Subin bits Yuu's bottom lips for permission to explore Yuu mouth.

Yuu unconsciously allowed him. 

They broke apart.

Subin looked at Yuu flushed cheeks and carefully place a hand there.
Yuu looked feeling away his heartbeat going madly fast.
"Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I didn't mean to took you by surprise."Subin said softly not wanting to scare the boy.

"I-it's okay Subin-kun It's ju-just my first kiss with a guy." Yuu stuttered his words from the nervous feeling he was proving in that moment.

"Well I hope it feels good as it did for me, if it didn't I apologize." Subin said trying to make the mood in the room light up a little. This silly gag made Yuu chuckle and it seem work since Yuu started to relax. 

"I didn't mean it Su-chan, it was a good kiss but I am not-not sure how being the submissive part I only kissed and made out with girls before so you know..." Yuu explained to Subin not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"There is nothing to be ashamed Yuu, since You joined the group You become a top and even before with girls so I understand completely" Subin words were the one Yuu wanted to hear in that moment to make his heart slow down a little too.

"Thanks Su-chan." Yuu replied in his usual happy mood and with a smile.
"I promise to not try it again, let's keep study?" Subin said wanting Yuu to feel comfortable.
"S...Sure" Yuu replied hoping that Subin didn't noticed his slightly sad tone that also he couldn't explain and the two boys went back to doing homework.

The times passed quicker the boys could say till Yuu yawned in a sleepy and lovely way making Subin look at the time nothing it was already 11pm.

"It quite late Yuu sorry I should have looked at the time, We both need to sleep now." Subin said standing up but not before gathering his books and such.

"I'm very grateful for your help today. Thank you." Said the boy walking to the door.
Yuu stands up and accompany the taller boy to the door but not before saying, "I am happy to help you, We are friends after all.".

"I know Yuu well goodnight, sweet dream." Said Subin opening the door and walking out. But then Yuu hurried after the latter and garbing his wrist said frantically "Su-subin i am not used to boy kiss and such but with you I felt good so if It will happen, again don't assumes I will not  feel poorly about it.".

Subin only looked surprised by such words but He placed his hand on Yuu's head and start stocking his hair and told with a kind smile "I got it Yuu-chan. Now go sleep. You are tired I can see it."

Yuu only nodded after letting Subin wrist and walked back before saying out a loud goodnight.
Subin waved back before walking back to his room changing into his pajamas and getting into the bed and sleep. 

✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧ ❊ ✧

The following morning Subin during breakfast time looked tired and the questions were obvious to his friends who did their question as soon as the group of friends ended getting food and finally sit down, "What you did last night?""Partied without us?" "H-had a club-date?"

"Wow guys You really think about me only like a guy who sleep around too much, I kinda feel hurt by all of you~" Subin joked around placing a hand on his heart faking the heart-ache.
His friends giggled at this silly act but before they could say more Subin added "I did Japanese homework with Yuu till late He is helping me with it.".