➃❧Lunch with broken heart

As everyone was eating Subin's head looked up from his food and looked at Yacchan asking "Yacchan why You don't tell me the famous story about Tonno-chan joining our club?". Yacchan commented "It's a funny story to be honest." "No It's not a funny story more like tragedy story on how I find the photography was in fact a sex offering club" remarked Toono-chan looking pale after remembering his first day at the club.

"Toono-chan I can understand that for a hetero guy maybe gays or bisexual guys can be weird and sometime disgusting but I think love is love and I love Boys since I did make my coming out last year, I hope We can still be friends" said Subin showing a gloomy look on his face and his amber eyes looking down in defeat.

"Umm, You see Su-chan I don't have anything against You or gays I am just inexperienced when come sexual stuff in general" Said Toono-chan blushing softly and playing with his hands in a nervous way.

"And You are already my friend Subin and this fact won't change and please smile or I will feel only worst since I'm making my new friends so sad" added Toono-chan looking at Subin's face that lights up again making his eyes disappear in a cute smile, "Okay Toono-chan and You don't have to worry about being inexperienced I can help you with it" responded Subin ending with a charming smirk and wink toward Toono-chan.

The already cute face of Toono-chan got very red for shyness but also for sexual arousal that arrived from the deep voice of Subin and his playful but flirting answer.

"Ahem guys I know You want to keep looking in each other lovely heart-shape eyes but Do you remember also We are here? ehehe " said Ryo-chan making snap out Toono-chan and Subin from them staring at each other and making everyone laughs cheerfully at the table.

"Right Yacchan, You got a big fan on this table. Our sweet Ryo-chan is really a big fan of you. You are the best football player or so He said" told Subin mention Ryo-chan after remembering what Hiro-chan said before Yacchan and Toono-chan arrived.

"That is right. He is your biggest fan and the guys that You always hear cheering for u during trial game during practice." added Hiro-chan making everyone giggles cheerily.

"He also got a big crush on you, He keeps saying You look so cool while playing but also so cute during school time" Eiji-chan joining Hiro-chan "Come guys~ I'm sure he gets enough confession and don't want one more during lunch~" said Ryo-chan whining  in goofy way about his friends those were poking him and trying to mock Ryo-chan making him blush and look all shy. 

So adorable.

"I'm happy that You like me so much and your cheering is always nice and welcome so thank you for everything and I feel honored with your feeling but I like girls... sorry " replied Yacchan in a very trustworthy way almost with a work-like smile but Subin can't help but seeing a twitch on Yacchan eye seeming like He was frustrated way. 

This reply made the shy and flushed face on Ryo-chan fall and his head nodded absorbing the words that now his ex-crush said, looking down towards his feet

This reply made the shy and flushed face on Ryo-chan fall and his head nodded absorbing the words that now his ex-crush said, looking down towards his feet. Not wanting to show to everyone his real emotions and watery eyes.