➀❶❧Cuddle lesson

The following day arrived, gossips and rumors about Subin only grows, but He didn't mind after understanding that them was also part of being a member of the yari-bu.

The ring of the lunch-break bell's Subin run all the way to the cafeteria to get the bigger table there was. After his friends arriving and getting them trays of food.

He was stilling looking around and waiting for someone so Eiji asked with his mouth full of food "Who's er yoo waintin fur?" "Eiji-chan don't talk with your mouth full We didn't understand anything" shout Hiro in disgust at his friend manners. Eiji washed down the food with a big sip of milk and said this is in a normal way "I asked Who are you waiting for, Subin?" 

"I told to Yui-senpai we would have lunch together today" said Subin.

"Yui-senpai?" his friends asked in choir. "Mmh Tamura-senpai name is Yui and now He is Yui-senpai" told Subin keeping looking around. "Really? I find him kinda scary" murmured Ryo. "Who does find me scary?" asked a vice coming from behind.

"Yui-senpaiii" Subin squealed standing up to turn and hug the senpai and then added "And you bring also Yuri with you, Hello".

"He won't leave me after I told him We were going to eat lunch together, so He started making sad whines and here We go." replied Yui-senpai sitting along with Yuri.

"It's okay, I especially looked for a bigger table today. Did you get already something to eat?" asked Subin and got back a "yes" from Yui-senapi and a fat numbers of nods from Yuri.

"Oh okay then we are all here I can go get my tray. I didn't want start eating with someone missing" said Subin standing up and walk toward the limited selection of food he found.

Walking back with some soup, onigiri and juice He sits smiling and eating before staring eating happily with everyone. Yui kinda feel bad for being so late, so He slips inside Subin tray some of his omelets and murmured "Sorry for taking a while before arriving".

"Thank you senpai but It's okay I didn't think if getting food before but I will accept this happily" replied Subin eating the shared food. "It's yummy" shout out making smiling softly Yui-senpai. 

While eating Yuri keeps leaning towards Subin's shoulder but only keep get some kicks under the table from Yui till one didn't hit Ryo.

"Ouch It hurt, Who did it? Gosh" yelled in pain Ryo. Nobody said anything till Subin noticed Yui sad and worried face, so He said "Sorry honey my leg was felling asleep, and I was trying to wake it up" said Subin looking at Ryo.

"You could stand up instead of hitting me su-chan~" whined Ryo still in slightly pain. "Sorry I will massage your leg later" told Subin and then winked to the male in question.

Subin also saw Yui-senpai letting out a sigh of relief and in that second the bell started play his sound making everyone starting standing up and the whole table whined except for Subin and Yui-senpai.

Subin patted Yuri head before saying "We will see later after the lessons. Bye bye." 

Subin also give to Yui a shoulder pat and whispered to him "Next time just admit it, My friends aren't so cheap even if You kick the one you called bitch ehehe" while making his way toward his class with his friends letting a shocked but reviled Yui.

After the end of lessons and after having waved good bye to his friends and other classmates Subin run, once again, wanting be the first arriving at club room.

Arrived without else there He got comfy on the small love seat.But in few seconds He hears someone else running and the room got opened and relived a sweating Yui-senpai.