➇❧First times

"Ryo-chan, You are my friend and as You mention now I'm a member of Yari-bu II will honor to have You as my first club-date* and plus I would be happy to be your first time" said Subin with a smile before taking off Ryo's glasses and kissing his eyelids sweetly making Ryo blush heavily.

"I will talk with the club president since You know It will be my first club-date I'm not sure on how it works, but We can start with first peck and fresh kiss here if You want. What do You think?" Asked Subin. 

Ryo looked at Subin with his adorable hazel eyes, " I-I'm a little scared Su-chan, If I'm a disappointment to you?" saying and then looking down.

"Ryo-chan I know It will feel good for as both, It will come to you naturally and then I'm here to take the lead. Don't be scared Honey." told Subin raising Ryo's head with his hand.

Subin slowly leaned toward Ryo and place a peck on the smaller boy's lips. "You first peck, You did great. Felt good?" asked calmly Subin not wanting starting the boy.

"Felt terrific. Thank you Subin" said Ryo.

"Don't thank me honey. Your french kissing is arriving now" told Subin before moving once again near Ryo's lips. 

Ryo hand was holing into taller boy's neck copying Subin.

Subin kissed Ryo softly as to asking for the permission before extend his tongue to touch and start dancing in the smaller mouth.

That french kiss made Ryo shiver from the enjoyment that He was getting. 

 The two boys parted after few seconds making the petite boy taking breath

Ryo said with a soft voice after taking a breath, "Never thought a kiss would feel so good" giggling and relaxing on Subin's shoulder. 

"I will make you feel even better tomorrow, Honey." said Subin smirking at the petite boy.

Making his already rosy cheeks only grows redder. "Did I did good? Did It feel good to you?" asked anxiously Ryo.

"It didn't feel good. It feels amazing Honey" said Subin moving closer the petite boy to his warm and robust body, "but remember We can take it slows, nothing is rushing us, Ryo.

This isn't about You make me feel or the opposite, It about us feeling good together. So my advice is don't worry and enjoy".

The two boys started cuddling while the soft music keep playing till Ryo let out a lovey yawn.

"Aww Honey You look like a sleepy cub, We need to get you in your bed."

"I don't want-yawn- walk till my room. Can't-yawn- I sleep here?" asked Ryo without being able to stop yawing.

"Honey, I think It will make going to fast. We will spend a lot of time together in bed tomorrow." replied Subin picking and carrying up the boy in the princess.