➉❧First fight at school.

On way toward the school everybody seems looking at them but Subin thought It was only his imagination.

During class and lunch He feels stare and whispering about him and now He knows It was about him.

Later Subin asked confused to his friends "Guys what is happening? Why everyone is focused on me?" during self-study time.

"Well everyone knows now that You are active, an active Yari-bu member. So be ready for the club-dates You will get. Tall, handsome and nice Subin You are ne perfect next door boy." Replied Eiji smiling and wiggling his eyebrows in a silly way.

"And for that only people keep check me out?"Subin was confused.

"I DON'T BITE JUST WALK UP TO ME, SPREAD THE VOICE. THANK YOU" Subin yelled at his classmates, making laugh his friends. "So silly Subin" laughs Hiro holing his stomach, "On this way maybe the stares will end or no, Let's hope it works. Continue your self studies." told Subin.

After the school lessons ended and Subin walked to the club room.

"Hello everyone, I am here." said cheerfully Subin before sitting on the free beanbag.

"The most rumored boy in the school. How did it go, Subin, official member of the club?" asked Akemi-senpai as first thing.

"It was good. He was a little scared at first, but then We had our fun." stated Subin smiling.

"First year student are always scared, always asking to be nice to them and to go-slow but in a second them also yell in pleasure, Dumb virgins" said Tamura-senpai looking all over-confident in himself.

"I think it is normal to say and do such, comfort words work fast and nicely. I heard that nobody stay for cuddle and leave without a word, Is it real?" asked Subin.

"Of course Why I would want to stay with them? I do only sex not extra, baka." replied Tamura-senpai

"You are really naive Su-chan. Yes It is real We don't cuddle afterwards only Itome give them sometime and Shikatani-kun no since He is a neck, but he hates them You know, He finds it disgusting all the sweat." also replied Akemi-senpai.

"I see." replied Subin with a bittersweet tone.

"Why do You get sad? Them are only a game, bitch who want sex. Next time maybe on of your little friends will be my bitch ehehe." said Tamura-senpai.

At this time Subin feels anger grows and walked up to Tamura-senpai and punched him.

Everyone was shocked. Everyone were left on open mouths. Everything was quite.

"Try once again call my friends or someone near me Bitch and this punch won't be the last, Now If You want to excuse me, a dumb bitch." Said Subin walking out and letting the door slam behind him making jump everyone in the room.