➀➎❧ Friends make up

As we all sit in my room the silence could slash the air around us.
Subin broke the silence passing at the sobbing boys a box of tissues saying "Here boys wipe your tears so we can discuss and achieve it out. I promise We will keep being friends."

Hiro and Eiji started taking out tissues after tissues till their face was clear from the tears and still with buffy and red eyes. Ryo equally allowed a pair of tissues wiping his face.

Subin, after that everyone got a serene face, said "Now that you calmed down we can talk. I'm sorry about how I reacted this morning it was too much maybe but I don't want my friends to see me as some kind of bitch I'm just a guy who love sexual relationship but I don't do it for money or for make others talk about me. I guess this is all that I wanted to say."

Everyone nodded and Hiro started talking first "I'm ashamed for making terrible jokes. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling or look like a bad friend. I'm so so-so sorry-y hic Subin hic." and ended with starting sniffing and sobbing again.

"I accept your apologize and don't cry it okay now smile buddy smile." Subin said taking his new clear tissues and wipe his fresh tears and patting his hair.

As Hiro started getting back to normal Eiji finally started talking looking to Subin"I'm also very sorry I never thought well I didn't think at all as I opened my mouth this morning."

He took a breath and turns his head to look at Hiro "I'm also sorry for punching you and our fight I was mad at myself for hurting Subin and I just lose it I never wanted to hurt any of you guys." Eiji eyes got glassy ready to burst in tears but He tried his best to hold them in.

Hiro hugged Eiji as he ended talking and finally Eiji let his tears fall so Haru and Ryo joined the hug.

Noticing Subin was still sitting Eiji asked with a wobbly "Join out hug?" and everyone also said after hearing Eiji question "Please Subin" "Come here" "pretty please?"

Subin smiled and opened his arms and hugged all the smaller boys after saying "Here I come, my friends."

They all hugged for sometime before Subin noticed Eiji yawing and Ryo eyes keep closing. Subin gained the brilliant idea and said gently "What about hosting a sleepover here since someone is getting sleepy ehehe. I can skip nimbly the studying tutoring with Yuu today, maybe if I note him at dinner I will tell him."

"No no no Subin you can go we will in addition complete our homework." Haru said knowing Subin needs some help in studying.
"Maybe he can over here today we can all study or doing homework together." Subin replied having found a probably solution good enough for everyone.

The five boys keep cuddles as the sun start setting while chatting about funny and school things.

(I wanted find a draw with them cuddling but the closer thing i found it was this pic so try to image then leaning on a bed)

Arrived the dinner time the boys got up quietly left the room and enjoyed the nice dinner finally all they were smiling after had made up.

During the dinner Subin noticed Yacchan Toono and Yui at a table near their, Subin stand up walked up to them and started talking "Hey guys is it yummy? ehehe anyway, Yuu I wanted to ask you if you are okay with coming to me today to study and doing homework? Other will be there for a sleepover I guess you all know about our fight since we made up we want pass some time together."

"Yes sure but we will all fit in your room? Rooms aren't that big and including me, there will be six bodies there." Yuu asked wondering.

"Yes don't worry boys will take the bed and some floor and we can pair up on my desk" Subin replied waving off since it was okay and added, "Well, enjoy your resting dinner so till later if you come over after eating we can walk together to my room."

"Okay till later Su-chan" replied Yuu with a smile as Subin waved back and walked back to his table and seat.

As Subin got back sit he finished his dinner and seeing Yuu walking up to him and his friends He took his glass and drank finishing his water before standing up and throwing away his trash and putting the tray over the trash bin.

"Let's go to my amazing room ehehe." Subin said making his way to his room and also showing the way to Yuu.

After entering his room Haru, Hiro, Eiji, and Ryo took place two on the bed and the other two leaning against the bed and Subin and Yuu on his desk with Yuu tutoring Subin in Japanese and doing homework together.

Subin remembered what happened last time and so every time He thought to be too close to Yuu he moved back letting Yuu having his space.

Yuu also noticed it and kinda feel bad about it since he was the one who made Subin aware of it.

Yuu carefully keeps leaning in closer but Subin keeps moving back making space between them.

The other boys undoubtedly noticed Subin and Yuu odd movements and thoughts that maybe Yuu started to like maybe a little their friend Subin.

Outside the sky keep getting darker and darker till the breezy night arrived and Subin was the first to noticing and he said looking at his friends and then to Yuu "boys I think we are done with homework and studying today. Go get your pajamas boys and sincere Yuu thanks for willingly helping me you should go sleep I don't want you to be sleepy again tomorrow because of me."

"Oh okay, I will go now. You guys have fun at your sleepover." Yuu said standing up and walking up to the door finding the boys behind him and subin that didn't move from his chair.

Yuu left and so the boys to get the pajamas and leaving their uniform and school bags.

After waving them byes Subin started the clear up the room and the bed and placing a futon extra he had on the floor so they won't be squeezed sleeping.

The boys got back and took place on the bed and futon.

Subin is laying on the bed along Hiro and Eiji which insisted and has whined since all day they haven't talked before making up and Ryo and Haru took the futon on the floor.

SKIP TIME TO BREAKFAST

In the lunch/dinner/breakfast grand hall the five lovely boys were having breakfast laughing joyously and giggling hysterically and of course eating.

Invariably sighting them Yuu and Toono walked up to them and asked to pleasant seat on their table and of course, they agreed.

After breakfast ended all together walk to the school and arrived at the school Subin noticed Yui-senpai, Itome-senpai, and Akemi-senpai talking animated about something relatively significant.

As soon as the senpais perceived them stop and looked at them and kinda smile and typically saying Good morning and Yui-senpai being to, the always coarse mouth, ask Subin friends if they wanted some time along with him but it quickly ended as the bell rang meaning the lessons are about to start.

The familiar classes was normal and boring as every day (we all know.) but to Subin the Japanese class seem a lot more understandable all thanks to Yuu.

During the lunch break between the learned lesson Subin run between the class and arrived to Yuu class and entered recovering him still on his desk so Subin stand in front him and said cheerfully "Hey! Yuu since today the Japanese lessons was so much better than usual so your tutoring is really great and is preventing me so much so today I'm treating you lunch and I will not accept a no as reply hehe."

"I'm content to hear it and will gladly accept my reward eheheh" replied Yuu with an attractive smile.

As the two walked towards the cafeteria and they promptly meet Haru, Eiji, Ryo and Hiro on the standing line typically waiting to purchase the delicious food

While waiting for Subin and Yuu find behind them the only couple of the exclusive club. Itome and Akemi.

"Heyy senpais how are your day going?" Subin asked to them smiling in a pleasant mood but the look on Akemi-senpai made Subin's smile fall a little noticing how upset looked the older boy. "Not so good I guess." Subin whispered to himself.

Itome-senpai to wisely avoid the embarrassing silence said "Akemi is only upset about a class teacher don't worry before the club everything will be fine. Oh look the line is moving It's almost your turn."

"Oh you are right let's go Yuu" Subin looked back and moved toward the food.

As the boys sit on a table with their friends and enjoyed the food and the company.

"Come sit here Subin sit between us." said synced Ryo and Haru in almost in a lovely way that made Subin giggling and nod as he accepted their request but not before sitting saying looking at Yuu "Hope you don't mind if I sit between them even if I said I would buy you lunch."

Yuu smiled and said sitting on a vacant seat "you don't have to sit next to me since you already purchased me food so yes sit as them request eheh."

Subin sits comfortably and smiles gently at all his dear friends and started to eat heartily till he didn't feel a stare from behind his back.

Looking behind he only find Akemi-senpai observing him but as soon as his kind eyes meet Akemi-senpai smiled like usual and Subin smiled back innocently but not forgetting what just happened.

It was only the mild start of a complex situation inside the club.